Community > Posts By > Rayodon

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 10:45 AM
As far as I am concerned, age difference should be important in the context of the nature of the relationship, and the goals of the relationship - and will children be involved?

I personally feel it is irresponsible for someone who is 55-60 years old or older having children with a younger person, knowing that there is a strong possibility they won't be able to enjoy good health with their children and even the increased risk of dying while the child is young.

When I see someone age 50 or more in a marriage or long term relationship with someone in their 20s or 30s, I wonder how they are both going to feel when one of them is 70 and the younger one 30s or 40s? Where is it going? where will it end up?

To each their own, we all have to live our own lives and live with our own decisions and consequences. Those are just my thoughts on age difference.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 10:35 AM
Edited by Rayodon on Thu 03/26/09 10:37 AM
The impulse to pontificate and articulate that which is esoteric and
arcane can often be expressed as the natural and cosmic effect of that
flood of humanity's excess which rushes in the fill the vacuum where
normally resides reason and logic, and other undesirable side effects
of critical thinking. This is also known as the effect of gamma rays
on man-in-the-moon marigolds, or amazon women in the avocado jungle of
death. Strive to see the positive unicorn and the non-judgemental
acceptance of floral essence. Avoid science!

the impulse to expell and have the last word, is a pure and natural
working of all cosmos and earth cause and effect, that create all
better knowing ever known by humankind, and be the natural greatest
good input into the human spieces, to tear down walls of pretense and
facade, that if left, only seperate human things onto each it's own
lonely island of ego, weakness as king of but one.

Okay, okay, I know... just kidding.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:30 PM
I always have to remind myself that some people are sensitive about being called 'boy' or 'girl'.... personally it never bothers me when someone says "Hey, boy, how's it going?" or whatever, even though I am fifty years old.

When I call one of my female friends a 'girl', it is meant in a very positive way.

After all, it's the OPPOSITE of saying "Hey old man, grandpa, fuddy duddy" or "How are you today, granny, old maid, old woman?" isn't it?