Community > Posts By > Bill1281

Bill1281's photo
Mon 03/09/15 11:44 AM
Being with a woman that I know for sure she only wants to be with me. A soulmate I guess.. There's not a better feeling..

Bill1281's photo
Sat 02/21/15 11:02 PM
Hello ladies, and my fellow gents. I recently decided to start up on the so called dating or whatever app to meet a woman, hopefully, of course.

Have any of you ever had any luck with this or is it just a big waste of time? Anyways, back to why I started this.. I recently went through some troublesome times, and as we all deal with our troubles differently, I took a while to come back around..

Anyways enough with that.. I'm here to meet woman! So hello ladies! Let's chat it up!

Bill1281's photo
Sat 02/21/15 05:51 PM
I've owned my ole' girl since my mom passed away. She's brought many happy moments to my life, and I love her for that. Her name is Paco, and she's a 23 year old double yellow headed Amazon.

Bill1281's photo
Sat 02/21/15 05:48 PM
Meaningless..

Bill1281's photo
Sat 02/21/15 05:46 PM
I listen to rock and metal most of the time, but I've been jamming some Beetles , specifically Paul McCartney, and George Harrison! Great music, for working on stuff at home! Learned a couple of their songs as well!

Bill1281's photo
Sat 02/21/15 02:30 PM
Just wanted to say hello to everybody. I've already had several "ladies" try to scam me.. What's up with that. Anyways, have a great day!

Bill1281's photo
Sat 02/21/15 09:47 AM
Florida guy here!

Bill1281's photo
Sat 02/21/15 09:41 AM
Same here, I've had "Girls" that wanted me to take my profile down because we were in love.. Ha ha! what a joke! Talk for a day and we're in love. Too many scammers on here!

I just received another message from a "lady" and "she" left a number to only text her. So I called cause I knew it was B.S. Anyways it was a guy that picked up the phone named Mike from New York.. This site is GARBAGE! Full of scammers! Beware! I'm trying to delete my profile now!