Community > Posts By > Sweetlipsstella

Sweetlipsstella's photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:45 AM
"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses." (1 Timothy 6:12)

Sweetlipsstella's photo
Mon 03/23/09 07:17 AM
You are very welcome, and stay bless and keep encourage

Sweetlipsstella's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:10 PM
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come." Mark 13:32-33

Oh I love this verse.
Here is one from me

“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.”
Isaiah 43:2

Sweetlipsstella's photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:53 AM
Thank you everyone, I feel welcome already, and I hope we all become good friends, am all into making friends from all over the world, for I am here to spread love, laugh and cry if you want to....am a all around lady that loves to chat and spread joy and love to all that I come in contact with. So its good to chat with others, that are so far and that are near, so lets start chatting and keep it clean.

Sweetlipsstella's photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:07 AM
Wow, i didn't see it that way, I guest it was all for my son, and i know some day he will have to leave to pursue his own destiny, and for my friend I hope its not all in my head, he does no that I am interested in him, and he knows just how he makes me feel when he is around, so why visit me if you know when ur are near me i feel this way, and i guest he asking me why i like him to fine out if am for real, am just sayin, but I will be very careful....

I appreciated what you have said.

Thanks

Sweetlipsstella's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:55 AM
I would like to know the same question why? I am a Christian, and I would like to meet a Nice Christian Guy, but i don't someone that is only a christian in church and not out, let me see the walk and talk.

But for me right now I have met someone that is a christian from day light to sun down, and he is a tru gentleman, he is kind, he is loving, he patient, he is not like some christian guy that i have meet before all they want is to touch and I don't like people touching me, if am not into you..

Sweetlipsstella's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:46 AM
Hi, I am a 39 yr old female, that is currently separated from her husband for 8 yrs now, and is getting a divorce, well I have joined a choir and I met this guy that is also separated from his wife for 8 yrs now, well here goes, I like this guy so much, its like everytime we are at practice my face lights up, he has the most beautiful smile ever, he told me that he was interested in a relationship but that was as far as it went, so when he told me that I got so excited, now its being 8 months later and he's still not saying anything much about the relationship, recently we have shared our first kiss, and it was amazing, but there is a problem, is he a co-pastor and I don't wanna jepodise our relationship as friends, but I am falling in love with him, i don't mine how long it took for us to have our first kiss, but I would like to know what to do, cause all he is asking me is why I like him so much, I want a relationship with him, but am scared of how to say it or tell him how I feel, I get lost of words when ever he is around me, and my heart starts beating so fast, its as if am a school girl all over again...Help me please

Sweetlipsstella's photo
Thu 03/19/09 10:22 AM
Hello eryone am new to mingle2, just hailing and hope to meet new friendsflowerforyou