Community > Posts By > AsianFml

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 08:53 AM

Hi there. This topic is ONLY for people who have had success on Mingle2.com. If you've met someone and would consider your experience a "success", please post here.

Note: We would like to use your story in some of our marketing materials (on our home page or in our newsletter). If you DON'T want this to happen, just make sure to mention that.

Let everyone know that mingle2.com works. A high quality free site can exist and we're proving it. Lastly, congratulations on your new relationship and best of luck!
and we decided to get married, we will be married in the st,fransiskus xaverius church in bali,im really would like to thanks mingle2 for finding me this wonderful man that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 08:47 AM

Hi there. This topic is ONLY for people who have had success on Mingle2.com. If you've met someone and would consider your experience a "success", please post here.

Note: We would like to use your story in some of our marketing materials (on our home page or in our newsletter). If you DON'T want this to happen, just make sure to mention that.

Let everyone know that mingle2.com works. A high quality free site can exist and we're proving it. Lastly, congratulations on your new relationship and best of luck!
I met my fiance through mingle2 on may last year,i was looking at members from australia then i saw his picture and he caught my attention,i read his profile and it sounds genuine,then i decided to say hi and how are you ,and we started communicate,after a week we never leave a day without communicate.usually we talked several times daily.we really like one another and we felt that we are right for one another,after few months we decided to meet and he flew to indonesia to see me,we spent 2 weeks together in bali and

no photo
Mon 03/16/15 09:43 PM
then lets yourself be exposed, you dont upload your picture, so how could member here found you, most of time people ignored member who dosnt have pictures

no photo
Mon 03/16/15 09:37 PM
sometimes its hard to decided weather they are real or no, real ladies has the same problem like men , most people who doesnt upload their picture usually are hiding things bcos they dont want to be seen by people they know,most of time they are not single.so its something to be aware of.if you are interested in someone here, chat with her for awhile,later ask her to do video cam, if she is what she told you then she is real.real people who look for real relathionship dont tell you they love you in the second emails, it takes time bcos they really carefull to find mr. right.
beware of people who tell you that they are own big bussiness etc, most of time they are scummer.