Community > Posts By > tig24

tig24's photo
Sat 10/24/15 05:30 AM
is there any female in london on this site that is actually willing to meet up for a date i really think not this site is a chat site not a dateing site if there is by chance anyone who would like to go on an actual date maybe ending in a relationship messege me but after 3 years and only 1 date(becuse she lived litrally up the rd from me) i dont hold out much hope and plez im not from abroad so anybody living abroad dont bother:heart: kev

tig24's photo
Sat 10/10/15 03:37 AM
stories about the sad ppl that cant get a real life and have to sit in front of a computer to communicate its quite ammusing to my real friends ppl that i actually meet up with at the weekends both male and females find it incredibly funny what you ppl talk about on here instead of getting out in the real world and meeting real ppl

tig24's photo
Sat 10/10/15 03:25 AM
it depends if you know what your doing and most ppl dont men and women alike sex is not the problem lust is and thats what most ppl do love and sex done propley is a beutifull thing

tig24's photo
Fri 10/09/15 03:35 AM
nobody wants to meet on here mate all scammers prostitutes and internet nerds

tig24's photo
Fri 10/09/15 03:26 AM
you all just proved my point you cant commumicate with ppl normally your all obsesed with online chatting social misfits are the words for you guys its a shame that ppl rely on the internet to run thier life now instead of getting off thier arse and meeting real ppl in the real world how sad

tig24's photo
Fri 10/09/15 12:56 AM
why dont you ring her why is it nowadays ppl think emailing each other is the norm theres nothing normal in the dating game about emailing a picture if more ppl wasent so fake on here both male and female they would date proply instead of using these silly sites the only person gaining on here is the guy that invented it dont be a mug go out to clubs and pubs to get a relationship no one on here wants to date anyone no matter what tripe they spin you

tig24's photo
Mon 10/05/15 11:42 PM
i have been in 2 long term relationships with black women i born here but roots in st lucia who i dated for 6 years and again another woman born here roots in nigeria for 2 and half years also helped bring thier children up so if you are looking for a fit and happy go lucky white guy who will treat you like a queen messege me and we can arrange a meeting

tig24's photo
Mon 10/05/15 11:21 PM
no disrespect too all the ladies on here but it seems all they really want to do is chat online i thought dateing was meeting ppl but not one woman on here no matter what the age or nationality wants to meet well im sorry to tell you girls no man wants online relationships for months on end yes of course we want sex we are after all men but some of us can wait for that once we get to know you and you cant do that with a faceless profile after all anyone can load up a profile iv been on here about 2 years now and met 1 lady who litrally lived up the rd from me i arranged to meet in a very busy place and we went across the rd from there for a coffee she is now a good friend even tho i was looking for a relationship so sitting in front of your computer picking out pics of ppl that might not even be real wont get you anywhere i live in tooting south london and am willing to meet any female on the site be it friend relationship or intemete encounter but unless you get off your backside and stop living in a computer screen fantasy world where you think you will find the perfect man (as a man let me tell you that dosent exist just like the perfect woman) and start going out to meet ppl you will never find what you want