Community > Posts By > Serious4woman

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 10:38 PM
"Feeling lonely and being alone are not one in the same. Many women can spend time alone yet not feel lonely, while other women can be sitting next to their husbands watching movies together and feel lonely. Loneliness encompasses rejection, abandonment and emptiness while alone time allows you the freedom to do something you enjoy in the company of yourself"....

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 06:04 AM
Major reasons....
decreased sexual satisfaction following marriage, communication difficulties, and feelings of invalidation may signal future infidelity, marital conflict, the husband's jealousy, and insufficient expressions of love on the husband's part.

THE SEARCH ENDS AS...."How to Survive Affair?"...

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 05:48 AM
Life changes, and your marriage may need a recharge to catch up with other areas of life. Dealing with jobs, kids, your home and perhaps aging parents, you may be more like co-workers struggling to reach a deadline than husband and wife. In this case, your loneliness is likely from a lack of sharing and communication,

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 05:47 AM
Old feelings of rejection and abandonment left over from childhood can arise once the newness of the marriage has worn off. Gaining self-awareness is important when dealing with your loneliness, as you are placing expectations on your husband that he likely can't meet, and possibly causing tension in your marriage.

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 05:44 AM
"Feeling lonely and being alone are not one in the same. Many women can spend time alone yet not feel lonely, while other women can be sitting next to their husbands watching movies together and feel lonely. Loneliness encompasses rejection, abandonment and emptiness while alone time allows you the freedom to do something you enjoy in the company of someone who listens you, understands you and is YOU"....

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 05:13 AM
Its true and honest reality of Extra...Affair,...

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

“I just felt like I could talk so easily to her. I could share things with her. She was on my level; she could so easily comfort me. And then she was in a bad marriage, too.”...I never wanted being in an honest relations with her!!!!!

frustrated

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 05:03 AM

The sufferer alone knows where the shoe pinches. It's not right for others to say it is not right! In fact, extramarital affairs are increasing because many find a loveless marital life unbearable and society insensitively insists you bear with it! No one expects to live in an earthly heaven, but at least one wants to live outside of a suffocating hell.

Absolutely true.. only the sufferer knows.. wat z the feel...

EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR...its a huge term to define as every one has some different reason to fall in...but I am sure most of them are not true...they are mare an act of flirt or an act to gain sympathy...for this reason many who are in real mess start feeling lonely and distracted....

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 04:58 AM
:smile:..its an honest confession which hardly any one can make...but inspit of dis i never turned off towards my responsibilities...

Is having extramarital affair not right when you are living a loveless life, life always of doubts. Is it not right to have a friend who listens to you, supports you and cares for you and u don't feel alone.

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 04:56 AM
drinker drinker drinker drinker
Hats off!!!! BINGO!!

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 04:54 AM
drinker

I know this is a very basic and free site to meet with people but I tell you, the majority of profiles here is all bull if you know what I mean. I see profiles like Native American but the person on the picture looks like Asian and then lives for example Florida New York haha there is no such place, almost reminds me of bloody Nigerian Scam artist and no offense to those that are honest but it's true on this site. Not sure if it's Glitch with the site or just plain old deceit.

Serious4woman's photo
Thu 02/05/15 04:49 AM
Edited by Serious4woman on Thu 02/05/15 04:53 AM
Just increasing numbers (of likes, friends etc) will get you nothing...:heart: after all aftr 30's we already gained 29s...so it is required to have an honest, dedicated and involved relationship at social site like dis...at times you have all at this age but you always admire to have SOMETHING WHICH YOU NEVER KNEW,BUT...the one you always thought of....so enjoy and be honest before you Increase numbers...AS your time is required by all whom you have added....THIS MY THOUGHT..!!!! LOVE YOU ALL