Community > Posts By > blueeyesinfl

blueeyesinfl's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:41 AM
Wait until you are 60 to head to Outlands :)

blueeyesinfl's photo
Wed 11/14/07 12:24 PM
Well if all of us didn't get it, would you care to share your inside knowledge?

I don't belive it was a joke..he is for real but I am always up for hearing someone else's take on things.

blueeyesinfl's photo
Wed 11/14/07 11:44 AM
Asheron's Call
Dark Ages of Camelot

but I have been on World of Warcraft since the day it came out. Argent Dawn server!

blueeyesinfl's photo
Wed 11/14/07 11:40 AM
Asheron's Call
Dark Ages of Camelot
and currently World of Warcraft

blueeyesinfl's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:59 AM
Florida here....near Clearwater

blueeyesinfl's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:52 AM
Muddy, I know just giving you a hard time :) That's what I do.

blueeyesinfl's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:42 AM
Muddy do you weigh less than 140? Seeing as his chances with women are slim, I can maybe set you up with him. :)

blueeyesinfl's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:28 AM
I think, nope I know that is probably the freakiest profile I have ever received from someone. The funny thing is for starters my profile says I am 5'9. Sorry, I am not cutting off a few inches. Don't fit the weight requirements either. Oh wait, I don't fit the shoe size requirements either. Oh what shall I do?

I am going to lose so much sleep over this. Seeing as I am such a gracious person and think everyone deserves happiness, if any of you women would like his screen name I would be more than happy to provide you with his information :)

blueeyesinfl's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:04 AM
On another site, I got a "flirt" from this guy. I thought some of you women and maybe a few of you men might find humor in his profile. I have to warn you it is long but it is so worth it. Is this guy for real?

Gentleman is only interested and prefers a lady to be, that is; if you are a real, true and genuine lady as follows: U S born citizen, U S educated through conferring University degree, (Would consider a lady whom is a naturalized U S citizen, born abroad, educated in another country, come to U S on legal status and obtained her own U S legal documents-as long as lady is not looking to date, marry, stay legally, get green, resident and permanent alien residence status, divorce once obtained all U S legal documents), successful professional, non smoker, non drug user, non alcoholic, no bodily piercings (except for pierced ears-not mulpiple piercings on each ear) no tatoos and non abusive-personally, psychologically, mentally, emotionally, financially, economically, professionally, socially, rather; gentleman prefers a lady who is personally, psychologically, emotionally, mentally, professionally, financially and socially sound, stable, secure, accountable, responsible, logical, reasonable, common sensical single, never-non married, (including not presently married, engaged, involved, dating, co habitating, separated, in process of divorce, etc......) straight, monogomous, virtuous in spirit, soul, mind and body, forever serious family and marriage minded, no children, able to have children; real, true, genuine, faithful, loyal, honest, trusting, caring, sharing, compassionate, romantic and loving. Gentleman prefers a lady whom is between 5'4"-5'6" in height, no less than 105 and no more than 140 lbs in weight, no less than a size 5 and no more than a size 8-9 in formal evening gown, evening dress, casual clothing, and no more less than a size 6 to size 7 1/2 in formal evening and casual footwear

Gentleman is real, true and genuine

Gentleman is a non smoker, non drug user, non alcoholic Gentleman is a U S born citizen, U S educated through conferring University degree

Gentleman is personally, psychologically, emotionally, mentally, professionally, financially and socially sound, stable, secure, accountable, responsible, logical, analytical, common sensible

Gentleman is approximately 6'0"-6'2" in height, 165-185 lbs in weight, dark moosebrown hair, curly, waivy when grown in, jet black when wet; strong, piercing, fiery, perceptive, deep, soft, gentle, kind milky, dark, golden chocolate brown eyes
Gentleman is clean cut, shaven. Gentleman does not have any tatoos or body piercings.

Gentleman has a tennis, golf, basketball, baseball, soccer player and track/field, swimmer athletic build

Would lady provide telephone number so lady and gentleman can converse, rather than e-mailing back and forth, which is tedius, impresonal as well as not being able to hear each other voices, as lady would agree, correct?

blueeyesinfl's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:21 AM
Men that tell you the same thing that they told 500 other women on the site.

People who make right hand turns from the left hand lane.

People driving 35 mph in the fast lane.

rapists

pedophiles

parents who let their children run wild

inconsiderate and rude people

slow computers

Internet connection that drops every 2 minutes

The fact that I let some men piss me off.

The fact that I am gullible to some men, pisses me off too!

blueeyesinfl's photo
Fri 02/16/07 10:55 PM
Thanks Morena and you're right it's his loss. I figured he got cold
feet but again it's his loss.

blueeyesinfl's photo
Fri 02/16/07 10:41 PM
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

blueeyesinfl's photo
Fri 02/16/07 10:36 PM
Hi, I am a newbie. I am new to online dating but am new to this site so
I figured I would stop in and say hi. Hi! *waves at everyone

blueeyesinfl's photo