Community > Posts By > Lunalottie

Lunalottie's photo
Sun 02/08/15 10:12 AM
Thankyou very much, I have already met a few interesting people, and it is a great place for expanding music and movie collection..bigsmile

Lunalottie's photo
Sun 02/08/15 03:11 AM
Ahh there are scammers everywhere, even outside cyber land, Thanks for the advice, I keep pretty much to myself here, find the trick s not to play their games, they seem to like that, the less attention you pay them, the more likely it is that they move on.. There is lots advice here on how to handle that kind of thing, hopefully people will heed that advice :)

Lunalottie's photo
Sat 02/07/15 01:36 PM
Am finding it pretty easy here, not too much to get stressed about, has to be the cleanest site I have found so far. .. but it's only been a few days.. :o)

Lunalottie's photo
Sat 02/07/15 12:54 PM
all done..:smile: ty

Lunalottie's photo
Sat 02/07/15 12:42 PM
Thanks very much.. will try now..bigsmile

Lunalottie's photo
Sat 02/07/15 11:03 AM
Hello anyone/ everyone,

I can't find a way to delete matches, it's all very well to "maybe" want to date but have found after a couple of chats they are no match for me or vice versa.. does anyone know how to delete matches please?
Any funny stories around matching here?

Lunalottie's photo
Mon 02/02/15 04:00 PM
Haggle with a rickshaw or taxi driver, get him to pick yo up at sunrise and he will take you to all the best places,, that's the best way to get to the hmmm less touristy places.. I did this for a couple of days, saw sights no tourist would dream of, but guess it depends what kind of sights you want to see...

Lunalottie's photo
Sun 02/01/15 05:39 AM
Nice :)