Community > Posts By > thetummytumbler

thetummytumbler's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:53 PM
well for me im not afraid of commitment im not ready yet to settle down maybe when i get older and mature i will be ready being in a committed relationship women try to lock u down i aint ready for that rite now

thetummytumbler's photo
Thu 03/19/09 10:56 PM
hey if they give u their numbers it shows theyre really interested in you r theyre really drunk give them time to clear there head dont call them let them call you if they do call theyre interested
good luck

thetummytumbler's photo
Thu 03/19/09 10:34 PM
maybe if u met me u will see dreams really cums true i dont know what u have been watching this aint sex in the city cum star in my flick im sure it wood be worth ur wild
lol i hope i will hear from u glamourous lyly

thetummytumbler's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:21 PM
have this ever had this happened to you before i was at this club i felt like i was being watched by sumone so i looked around and it was a lady before i got chance to approach her she came up to me and confess her feelin to me im not tryin to be cocky or anything but this has happen numerous times do women lust for guys the same way men lust for them ladies and gents feel free to give ur views on this topic it wood really help

thetummytumbler's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:03 PM
i think so one nite with the tummy tumbler and ur hooked for good i aint on her run like that anymore
lol

thetummytumbler's photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:58 PM
the tummy tumbler is just wat its sounds like
lol

thetummytumbler's photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:28 AM
do men pay for other men mistakes in most relationships
ladies and gent feel free to give ur views on this topic

thetummytumbler's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:23 PM
hi ladies i hope ive not kept you waiting im sure there is enough of me to go around
lol
hit me up anytime :banana: