Community > Posts By > pierreo7

pierreo7's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:41 PM
A man and a woman are to be as one,that pretty much explains itself...

pierreo7's photo
Mon 03/16/09 03:13 AM
I did just clean off my poo catchers mit hoping to keep it clean,oh well let the game begin.

pierreo7's photo
Sun 03/15/09 04:28 PM
Thank you for your welcome note and congratulations:banana:

pierreo7's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:40 AM
laugh

A worried woman called her Dr & said:

Doctor! I don't know what's wrong with me! Yesterday, when I went to the bathroom, I heard *plink, plink, plink*...looked in the bowl & it was full of pennies! Next time I heard *plink, plink, plink* & it was full of nickels! Then it was dimes! And this morning when I went to pee, I heard *plink, plink, plink* & the bowl was full of quarters! What on earth is wrong with me?

The Doctor calmly replied: Now, now, my Dear...there's nothing to worry about...you're just going through The Change...

pierreo7's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:34 AM
Would just like to say hello to all!!don't quite know what else to do
on how to get started.

pierreo7's photo
Wed 03/11/09 04:23 PM

A worried woman called her Dr & said:

Doctor! I don't know what's wrong with me! Yesterday, when I went to the bathroom, I heard *plink, plink, plink*...looked in the bowl & it was full of pennies! Next time I heard *plink, plink, plink* & it was full of nickels! Then it was dimes! And this morning when I went to pee, I heard *plink, plink, plink* & the bowl was full of quarters! What on earth is wrong with me?

The Doctor calmly replied: Now, now, my Dear...there's nothing to worry about...you're just going through The Change...