Community > Posts By > springer2189

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:15 PM
I would like to find someone close by so I can get a picture loaded. The library in my hometown does not allow this site on their computers

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:39 AM
Has anybody out there ever lived in louisiana? I'm thinking about moving there from here in (sunny) minnesota. I want to work in the oilfield somewhere. I've worked on the oil drilling rigs in montana, north dakota, wyoming and oklahoma. I would like to work on a offshore drilling rig. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated! I would even settle for a good paying job on land somewhere but I just don't know where to start looking. My dad spent time in lake charles and cameron while in his early 20's. He said it was a good place back then, but we all know that things change.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 01:46 AM
Hello there ladies. My name is uriah. I'm white, 6'1' with red hair and light freckles. I'm a home/land owner who lives by borup minnesota. I don't have a p.c. So I'm doing this all off of my phone. If u live in the northwoods of minnesota we probably have pretty close to the same interests.

no photo
Mon 03/23/09 02:19 AM
I have a blackberry curve phone and I can't figure out how to load a picture from my camera memory onto my mingle2 site. Please help! Contact me at springer2189 on mingle 2 site. Thanxs.