Community > Posts By > dean_demon

dean_demon's photo
Fri 03/20/09 04:34 AM
I think that if you take the time to mail someone then the very least you should expect is a reply even if it's just to say thanks but i'm not interested in you,least you know to move onto someone else.

I take the view that if someone doesnt care about ur feelings and realise that it can take a lot for some people to show some courage to contact someone in the first place then they are obviously not worth worrying over.

dean_demon's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:32 AM
As a software developer there is only one choice and that's XP. Vista is slower than XP by 50% and needs twice as much memory to do the same thing. Vista was just a waste of time and Microsoft should have just binned Vista until Windows 7 came along,yes Windows 7 is based around Vista but with all the problems ironed out but even in its current form is still a little heavy on cpu and memory usage and is still currently slower than XP but should be very similar to XP when it finally gets released,Vista will get abandoned after Windows 7 release and currently many users are downgrading to XP because Vista so unstable,Microsoft have learnt a very harsh lesson at the expense of 1000's of users and business's.