Community > Posts By > dscrtfun

no photo
Sat 12/10/16 12:49 PM

I'm looking for a man, but all men want to do on here is just send sex messages. I'm starting to think that I'm too ugly and that nobody will ever want me. I'm going to be 35 in February and I'm not happy being alone. I guess I'm not good enough for anyone...tears

You are far from ugly in the physical sense, but your profile makes you sound a little ugly on the inside. Your profile is very harsh and unattractive. Especially the part where you say you have your kids, they are not with you Thank God. Wow, you really sound self centered there. And your list of the only things you will accept is to demanding, you are not making yourself out to be a kind, decent woman, it reads like you are very self centered and high maintenance. You may want to consider going back and softening up everything, and don't be to demanding with what you want, the love of your life could turn out to have some of the features and qualities you are dismissing completely.

no photo
Fri 12/09/16 06:42 AM
If you aren't on the mobile app, the log out button is found when you click on your profile button on the top right.