Community > Posts By > irishgermandude

irishgermandude's photo
Wed 10/14/09 04:48 PM
wafer

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 10/13/09 06:34 PM

I went to help a friend with a computer and one of the problems was that when u'd hit crtl+alt+delete it would say "Task Manager has been diabled", its on a computer running XP, Anyone know how to fix it???

recommend going into safe mode and running a virus scan, spyware or malware scan...let the program remove whatever it is that's causing the problems.

Restart to normal mode and see if Task Manager is running.

thanks but i've already tried that

irishgermandude's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:22 PM
With Obama in office its not so much a joke as a vision of the future, and yes i do believe that is what is coming if our country continues down the current path of destruction

irishgermandude's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:10 PM

Sounds like your buddy's computer is infected

Here's how to get your task manager back:
http://www.pchell.com/support/taskmanagerdisabled.shtml

No guarantees though. If the virus is still running it may disable it again.

thanks ill give that a try

irishgermandude's photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:59 PM
I went to help a friend with a computer and one of the problems was that when u'd hit crtl+alt+delete it would say "Task Manager has been diabled", its on a computer running XP, Anyone know how to fix it???

irishgermandude's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:23 AM
Just moved to the Tigard/Beaverton area from Kansas City, MO, and really need to meet new people, especially some ladys, where u at?

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:31 PM
ahh I prefer Budweiser

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:30 PM
Its and intel, and i do a little programming with VB, but i do massive amounts of multitasking, i have 5 monitors on my desktop and 2 for my laptop, and when i use my multisim for electronics design it interferes with me doing other things, but even at that no i don't really NEED a 64-bit, but i was just looking into it, mostly out of curiosity

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:53 PM

thats ok, i've just really needed to say it were other people can hear it and not throw things at me.
And I'm not saying all old folk, just the ones that think they no more for the simple fact that they are older.

Through age comes wisdom Grasshopper.smokin

about life yes, but age can't teach a person everything, yes the older you are the more you know about life and what not, but in my situation age means your behind and know less, i am in school for technology, which means if your out of school for 10 yrs half of what you know is outdates.

Yep...any 10 year old can make me look retarded when it comes to computers....I didn't touch one till 2 years ago.

The flip side (old vynil record reference) is that I see the young guys at work f**king up with thier girl or on thier job..or just doing stupid sh*t that I have done ....I can't help but try to keep them from being as ignorant as I was.

And thats great, if an older guy wants to give me some advice about life, finacial, relationship, or somthing of the sort, i'm all ears
go figure you just lumped all older people didn't you? who says they don't keep up with things you speak of grasshopper?.. some do.....be careful of which you speak.... some of them old guys teach in those technical schools. And for a good reason.but to each his own. go ahead underestimate us old men...and I will laugh all the way to the bank.

thats not what i was saying, i was ONLY talking about the ones that think they now more JUST BECAUSE of their age

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 05:48 PM
Hi I'm from Gladstone or Kansas City, it all depends on which side of the street I stand on. And welcome to Mingle2, I'm new myself.

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 05:15 PM

Is your microprocessor 32-bit or 64-bit? Hint, hint. :)

ya know i'm not sure, i guess i should find out.

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 05:14 PM
Edited by irishgermandude on Tue 03/10/09 05:24 PM
lol, your funny krupa, "rotary phones" lmao, if you ever need help with your cell or comp just ask

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 05:08 PM

thats ok, i've just really needed to say it were other people can hear it and not throw things at me.
And I'm not saying all old folk, just the ones that think they no more for the simple fact that they are older.

about life yes, but age can't teach a person everything, yes the older you are the more you know about life and what not, but in my situation age means your behind and know less, i am in school for technology, which means if your out of school for 10 yrs half of what you know is outdates.

Yep...any 10 year old can make me look retarded when it comes to computers....I didn't touch one till 2 years ago.

The flip side (old vynil record reference) is that I see the young guys at work f**king up with thier girl or on thier job..or just doing stupid sh*t that I have done ....I can't help but try to keep them from being as ignorant as I was.

And thats great, if an older guy wants to give me some advice about life, finacial, relationship, or somthing of the sort, i'm all ears

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 05:01 PM

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 04:50 PM

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 04:46 PM
I f***ing hate old people who think they now more then me JUST because they are older.

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 04:35 PM
Thanks to both of you, i was thinks the ram was the major diff. but wasn't sure, on one of my comps, i run vista 32-bit, with a quadcore, and 2gb of ddr2, and wasn't sure if it was worth going to the 64-bit

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 03:38 PM
I believe they "Mutual Match" is on there for guys like me that are kinda shy and don't really know what to say, or how to start a conversation very well, atleast thats my thought on it, and welcome to mingle2happy happy

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 03:26 PM
Does anyone know what the real difference between Vista's 32-bit version and 64-bit version's?????

irishgermandude's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:47 PM
I'm new to the whole internet dating thing, so if I could get some REAL opinions it would be appreciated.

Previous 1