Community > Posts By > Cathyrose

Cathyrose's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:55 PM
Edited by Cathyrose on Tue 03/31/09 12:59 PM
:laughing: hahaha... Thanks for the chuckles, it was quite amusing to read the unusual names of the various cities....lol. I enjoyed the reading, great medicine for the heart..Hope you continue to post the oddities in this world.....

Cathyrose's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:58 PM
Yellowrose10, I am so sorry to hear about your niece...when under severe attack it helps you persevere remembering that there is a rainbow at the end of the storm...she is in my heart and prayers. She has gone through too much to give up now! I pray the healing waters rain down upon her and serenity and gladness enters her heart, mind and soul and that you see a brand new niece rise into victory......Amen!

Cathyrose's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:20 AM
Edited by Cathyrose on Tue 03/10/09 11:24 AM
Thank you for this amazing story LovetheLord! How deeply you have touched my heart with your story. It is so very true that pride rules so many of the people that attend church regularly. Their seat was passed down from generation to generation and I believe their attending is just a habit and a show. However, I am no ones judge, guilty of total imperfection, the prodigal daughter, a work in progress...guess that is why I am so touched...I have been walked by, judged and thought myself unworthy because of those proud people...I would love to go to a church where a Pastor was as the one in your story...it takes a humble heart to be a true shephard. You have a beautiful spirit...
Blessings! Cathy