Community > Posts By > vindez

vindez's photo
Sun 03/29/15 05:56 PM
Each of us have different calling. OUR SOLE PURPOSE is TO PLEASE GOD. In faith, if we please God, we also experience great joy beyond words.

We know TONSSS of ways to please God, it's written all over the bible, His Word.

But how do you know what you are called to do? -- Remember the parable of the talents when God gave i think 10, 5 and 1 to respective people? This also says that when we were born and grew, God gave us the talents and skills we need to serve Him -- may it be talents in cleaning, cooking, preaching, singing, playing musical instruments, managing people, leading people or any other. However, sometimes we desire what we actually don't have which is fine as long as you constantly pray and work on what you desire to do to serve God. But why do that when you already what you need to serve God, you just need to look inside yourself and accept your God-given talent. There is no one above another, meaning a musician is not above a preacher, a preacher above a cook or cleaner/janitor or vice versa. Remember to always practice humility for those who are humble will always be served first in God's Kingdom.

vindez's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:24 AM
Christians are also not perfect and their lifestyles could also contradict their integrity and "faith." Living a life of faith is more challenging than it seems, and failing to live by faith would mean hypocrisy in the eyes of someone who do not share the same faith. To live by faith is to yield to God -- this does not mean to think less of myself but to think of myself less.

vindez's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:08 AM
Writing out of respect, I had the same question in my mind "Why not just die and be with my God earlier?" However, life given is life to be appreciated. Therefore, dying for the sake of desiring to be with God earlier is not something that God would want. Moreover, it is written that, to live wholistically, I need to take care of my body as it is the temple of my spirit. Killing myself is not taking care of myself.

Another thing is that there is a purpose why I'm still alive. One reason for that would most probably be to be His instrument in showing the light to other people. I don't need to be priest or pastor to share His light, because everyone has a different calling.

I'm sorry if my reply is quite complicated. I can't give a simple answer to your question.

vindez's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:08 AM
Writing out of respect, I had the same question in my mind "Why not just die and be with my God earlier?" However, life given is life to be appreciated. Therefore, dying for the sake of desiring to be with God earlier is not something that God would want. Moreover, it is written that, to live wholistically, I need to take care of my body as it is the temple of my spirit. Killing myself is not taking care of myself.

Another thing is that there is a purpose why I'm still alive. One reason for that would most probably be to be His instrument in showing the light to other people. I don't need to be priest or pastor to share His light, because everyone has a different calling.

I'm sorry if my reply is quite complicated. I can't give a simple answer to your question.