Community > Posts By > kedgeman

kedgeman's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:26 AM

The biggest problem with being disorganized is inertia. Just do it. Pick one thing, just one and do it. A closet, your desk, your calendar, a drawer, whatever, doesn't matter where you start, so long as you start. Do one thing at a time until it's completely done, don't start 15 projects at once. Throw away EVERYTHING you don't use regularly and, be honest, may never use, this includes clothes, shoes, makeup, bank statements from 15 years ago, junk mail, the fondue pot you got from your wedding shower EVERYTHING! If you hate it, pitch it. Or donate it. But get it out.

Baby steps flowerforyou
[/quote

I agree babysteps, after 18 years of marriage it was hard too motivate and do simple things crying about this moaning about that but as i got into a routine of doing one thing at a time and being strong i found myself feeling better about me and my life and what my future will bring good luck to you and godbless

kedge :smile:

kedgeman's photo
Mon 03/30/09 05:08 AM
Edited by kedgeman on Mon 03/30/09 05:09 AM
Welcome Vicki :smile:

Kedge

kedgeman's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:36 AM
Hi Hottie and welcome!!

kedgeman's photo
Fri 03/27/09 02:21 PM
Edited by kedgeman on Fri 03/27/09 02:22 PM
nice hot bath a good movie pamper yourself and enjoy

kedge

kedgeman's photo
Thu 03/26/09 02:15 PM
hi sports gal waving

kedge

kedgeman's photo
Thu 03/26/09 05:09 AM
new to the dating scene and mingle has been a great place to meet people just droping a hello to all on here and good luck to everyone on your venture in life and romance.

kedge

kedgeman's photo
Mon 03/23/09 02:41 PM
yes i have meet a few very nice ladies and we chat often thanks mingle

kedge