TheBountifulBeauty's photo
Mon 03/09/09 09:20 AM

I believe my perfect soulmate is someone who can also be my beast friend as well as my lover happy

is that a typo or you want a beast friend, cuz a beast friend could be a good thing too! devil

Sun 03/08/09 11:49 PM
6'3", Blonde hair, blue eyes, hard worker, father of my children, my best friend and the love of my life

Sun 03/08/09 11:43 PM
there are no power struggles in my relationship. communication is key, as well as working together. I have never been happier in my life. We have disagreements yes, but no power struggles.

Sun 03/08/09 10:41 PM
I was a military brat and a military wife. Much love for what our troops are doing for us and here's to safe returns.drinker

Sun 03/08/09 07:09 PM
every day, multiple times

Sun 03/08/09 02:14 PM
My man is 7 yrs younger then me and he is keeping up just fine for 6 yrs now.

Sun 03/08/09 09:18 AM
young with still alot to learn about the world around you. guarded as you are may be better then being open and getting hurt. but then where's the fun in that? which slides us over to another topic on the forums

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/210056

Sun 03/08/09 09:08 AM
I think one of the main reasons is that most ( a said most not all) younger women come with the drama factor. Some older women do to but it is less likely. And we do know what we want and are not afraid to say it. Older women are not afraid to say exactly how they feel and what they want. No mind reading, no game playing, no having to worry about her best friend's dog's cousin's groomer's aunt talking smack and upsetting an older woman.

Sun 03/08/09 08:18 AM
there, an extra one

Sat 03/07/09 12:30 AM
The sound of penis (music)

Sat 03/07/09 12:12 AM
Looking for a girlfriend to hang with and more, new to area and need to feed my softer side. Just bought a new bike and would love to give you the ride of your life. Hit me up.

Sat 03/07/09 12:00 AM
its true you shouldnt believe everything, but just because one person screwed you doesn't mean they all will. My profile is as honest as they get. That is why you get to know a person before you become emotionally involved to the point where you write pissy forum topics.