Community > Posts By > joshwyte

joshwyte's photo
Sat 03/14/15 12:28 AM
U sure wud get someday

joshwyte's photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:41 PM
Please don't get it twisted,,am just like every normal dude...with desires to meet younger gals of about my age...but I just realised that older women tend to come closer to me..flirt around me and ****...on my own side, being nice to people is what I subconsciously do,,could it be my problem??? Could be what pulls them close?? Please I need your advice...pals

joshwyte's photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:08 PM
Met a lotta girls...seen a lotta people...but it hurts me that all they want is just sex sex sex...for God sakes get a ***** or vibrator....am tired of all that...can it be sooooo hard?? To find a lady that would truly love you?? I wanna feel what it means to be in love...please I need your advice fellas...for now am willing to try love...and am open minded...

joshwyte's photo
Sat 01/31/15 09:54 PM
Everywhere I go ladies flirt around me...smile at me..wink at me...couple of friends say am good looking but I don't wanna believe that..I see a lotta good looking dudes around..so I ask yall my good friends am I really cute???

joshwyte's photo
Fri 01/16/15 08:23 PM
Been told by the girls that am ugly but I don't wanna believe that.cos I see my self in a different way please friends could they be wrong?

joshwyte's photo
Fri 01/16/15 08:16 PM
Shy dude.. The ladies might like you over there.. But in my part of the world no girl likes a shy dude..lols