Community > Posts By > leggykelly

no photo
Fri 01/23/15 01:01 PM

I doubt we have such girls and they actually want to talk to a 109yo guy biggrin

To be fair, I did fancy Doctor Who when he was played by Matt Smith, and he was well over 900.

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 07:24 PM

Why is it so difficult for a woman to ask a man out? Why do the women always wait for men to ask them out even if they like the man they still won't confront the man... Is it that they don't have their spec of man.. I think it's wrong to like something and don't go for it.

I think its preference,, some women prefer to be asked. Some women prefer the man to initiate an expression of interest.

When it comes to relationships,, there are just too many people to feel like I have to 'go for it'. I am ok enough on my own to wait.

But there are plenty of women who will ask as well. I dont think its about a lack of choice. I think choice is specifically WHY some do and some dont.

It's almost as if women were individual human beings, with their own wants, needs, desires and personalities. What a radical notion.

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:53 PM
It's a good profile, your personality really comes across and it's clear the sort of person you're looking for. The only thing I'd change is the main photo. Your second photo, with you looking jolly in a white shirt, is much more appealing than the one you currently have as your main.