Community > Posts By > singlemom74

singlemom74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:35 PM
Your and adult at 21!

singlemom74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:31 PM
By the way if you would've read it right anyway we didn't have sex DUH!

singlemom74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 02:18 PM
Yes all this happened before I told him I had a date but he shouldn't have copped and attitude anyway if he was only after one thing. If that'd been me and all I wanted to do was hook up with someone then I wouldn't care what they were doing otherwise. He was happy and fine and we were getting along great until I said what I said. But I wanted to get his reaction and let him know I wasn't waiting on him.

singlemom74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:49 PM
I am used to dating younger men and he was the one that pursued me both times. But like I said when I told him I was talking to men online and had a date that night he was like well have fun then and you better be careful is all I can say and that was it with him. He even tried to make me jealous one day with this other girl right in front of me but I just ignored him. Like I said his actions doesn't make any sense if he was just playing me, why would he care about any other men in my life?

singlemom74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 11:05 AM
We dont talk anymore but let me tell you the men ive met on here on not much better and in some cases even worse.

singlemom74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:28 AM
Ok so I'm a 34 yr old that was attracted to a 21 yr old man. It was where I worked and we had talked for a couple months and he wanted to come to my house and start hanging out. Of course I said yes because I was extremely attracted to him but by then I had fallen for his personality. I thought he was the perfect man he had the looks and personality. I never thought he would ever give me the time of day so I was so flattered. Well he had a girlfriend while we were talking and didn't tell me but he said that they had broken up and voluntarily give me his number. It was cool between us for a couple days then he started ignoring me what I didn't know is that he had gotten back with his girlfriend. Well we were pretty mean to each other for months and then one morning he texts me outta the blue wanting to see me of course I couldn't resist. He apologized for how he had treated me and said that it was def over with his girlfriend. Now keep in mind I'd tried with him over those months but nothing. Well I told him I didn't understand his attitude and didn't know what to think. I said you have been pretty mean to me and he said well I guess we'll just have to have make-up sex I thought only couples done that. Well i felt outta my zone and he said I thought this is what u wanted and I said I did months ago and you didn't. Anyway he pulled me up to him and started kissing me holding me so thight that any more I wouldn't been able to breath. He was touching me everywhere and I mean everywhere we didn't go all the way but almost. He made all the moves on me both times. Well I couldn't resist this I'd been talking to and meeting men online so I told him. He wanted to know what was up with that and in fact I had a date that night and I also told him that well after that his attitude changed completely and stopped talking to me again. He told me that the only reason what happened between did was because he was bored, happy, and in a good mood that morning and also said that it shouldn't have happened. I just want to know why he would act this way if he only wanted me for sex and wasn't interested in me otherwise. I asked him if we could be friends and he said no because I like too many others. Now he wants nothing to do with me and says he dont talk to me cause I'm infatuated and he also said at least what he had to say has meaning. Before we got together that morning he knew how I felt about him. I don't know any comments about this?