Community > Posts By > Mahoney23

Mahoney23's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:37 PM
from what I understand energy follows will. So to suck one's life force would be to think of sucking one's life force. To defend against such behavior would then take a strong mental will together with a strong "feels like" of intention before emitting outwardly. As far as creating a force field for defense that sounds good but do any of us really know what a force field "feels like"? I would try something like a pyramid, since most of us have a "feels like" of a pyramid down pretty good. Maybe think of this pyramid starting smaller in the chest then filling it with white light "energy" and feel it growing larger until it is the size that feels safe and comfortable. I have used this technique on my car and house as well as my parents house to help guard them against attack. But as a car doesn't run without fuel so do you need fuel to power these intentions. I would suggest finding an unbiased form of meditation that can help you with the fueling for these abilities. For nothing is impossible that is conceivable, to have the ability to conceive, I think, is to have an inner knowing of said idea. Most inner knowings that one has that isn't effected too much by the brain is something. I think your intuition is the closest link to your true self, but that is my current opinion. Hope that helps someone on this thread. David Ben you have great insight, I am curious of the source of your awakening. Maybe you can share with us where this universal knowledge is most concentrated to save us valuable time in our personal seeking.
Piece,lol