Community > Posts By > EternalBeoulve

EternalBeoulve's photo
Fri 09/22/17 05:02 PM
Any older Utah women looking for a younger man / cub?

EternalBeoulve's photo
Thu 06/18/15 09:53 PM
First of all: it isn't about the money. I have a job, I can sustain myself.

I also don't drink. I've tried it, I hate the stuff. Too expensive and doesn't taste good

Third: I've heard they are not only more passionate and experienced, but you tend to find more that are mature in personality, then you would at my age.

For instance, getting rejected by plenty of girls my age. Rejection isn't bad no, but plenty of it is.

EternalBeoulve's photo
Wed 06/17/15 09:48 PM
I'm 19 and have just been looking to make friends with older women, and only more if we both decide we wanted to. I'm not looking necessarily for anything sexual right off the bat, unless again we were both okay with it. One problem is I guess I'm really shy, so I don't approach anybody in person, just try my luck over the internet.

I guess it doesn't help that I'm not the most attractive. I'm not ugly, but I'm not the typical eye candy that might attractive older women :/.

Also, when I say older women I mean 40-50ish range.

EternalBeoulve's photo
Mon 01/05/15 09:33 PM
Cougar: it would be cool to befriend an older women (30-40 preferred), but only as friends, unless we want to go further (but not necessary)

I would also like to find a video gaming buddy ! It would be cool to have a girl to be able to game with (and play good games, unlike CoD... Lol sorry!) and just have a good overall time with !