Community > Posts By > Sam

Sam's photo
Fri 05/17/24 02:18 AM
comfort food.. thankfully I'm not picky so I have quite a few options there.

Sam's photo
Thu 05/16/24 08:32 PM
reverse psychology.

Sam's photo
Thu 05/16/24 03:34 AM
Do Anything - Lion Rezz

Sam's photo
Thu 05/16/24 03:22 AM

drinking a glass of cold water when you're Super Super THIRSTY !!!

i have two 2L bottles with fridge chilled water. But it doesn't quench my thirst like soda does unfortunately. I could drink multiple cups of cold water and still be thirsty, or i could have one cup of soda and im done.

Sam's photo
Tue 05/14/24 10:37 PM
Edited by Sam on Tue 05/14/24 10:37 PM

I believe everyone should have equal rights in every aspect of life. :hearts:🧡:yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

I voted Yes for SSM when we had the referendum, glad it passed.

If figured at the time: why not allow them to get married. They deserve to be as miserable as the rest of us. lol

Sam's photo
Tue 05/14/24 10:25 PM
Edited by Sam on Tue 05/14/24 10:26 PM
okay great i think the plants are safe. the kitten is now bumping brushes, metal things and such off the tables and i think if they are there long enough the dog gets curious and starts chewing on the handles like with the brush :(

The other thing is the dog's dry food is on the floor, and the kitten's dry food is on a chair -- they know it's their respective food but for some reason they like each other's food. And the cat has been caught munching on the dog's food when his bowl was half full and such.

Sam's photo
Tue 05/14/24 02:34 AM
The way i look at it: if you could not accept who you were, don't force me to accept who you are now.

Sam's photo
Tue 05/14/24 02:03 AM
From a mechanism perspective, it is random nested array for fluctuations.

How would you define it?

Sam's photo
Tue 05/14/24 01:30 AM

New Earth Villa Complex project starting soon with 2 bedroom hall kitchen Flats..
Booking open.. nearby Mental Hospitality Estate Agency..

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Sam's photo
Mon 05/13/24 11:30 PM
Edited by Sam on Mon 05/13/24 11:33 PM

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Sam's photo
Mon 05/13/24 11:20 PM
you're really going to fit in well here /s

say hi to your dad for me..

Sam's photo
Mon 05/13/24 10:58 PM
trust in science -- the facts get peer reviewed.

the earth is not flat you ignoramus.

Sam's photo
Mon 05/13/24 03:34 AM
while it would be an ideal addition, there could be server constraints in place that deter that request as excessive database queries could make the forums come to a crawl.

Sam's photo
Mon 05/13/24 12:11 AM
Your profile looks okay mate. Welcome to Mingle2!

I like the this:

I have made a name for myself amongst my DnD groups as a lover of puns, dad jokes, and someone who will slip in song lyrics into any situation he can

Sam's photo
Mon 05/13/24 12:03 AM
Edited by Sam on Mon 05/13/24 12:06 AM
lag, dupe post

Sam's photo
Mon 05/13/24 12:03 AM
Edited by Sam on Mon 05/13/24 12:04 AM
I really hope this fixes it as i got new sprouts out already and the kitten better steer clear of it.

He attacks the left one which is closer to mesh door every day. And recently started attacking this middle one too.

Sam's photo
Sun 05/12/24 11:01 PM
Edited by Sam on Sun 05/12/24 11:52 PM
All good responses thus far. As silly as it is, I may have found a solution.

I had plastic cylinder on inside of pots wedged in the dirt. I undid them and canvassed the mesh around the pot instead. he hasn't knocked it down today. He usually does 3-4 drive-by by now.

Sam's photo
Sun 05/12/24 05:55 AM
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran

Sam's photo
Sun 05/12/24 02:14 AM
Kitten was born last December and I've had it for a few months now. I also have a Chihuahua who is as passive at it gets, both males but the dog lets the young kitten run things.

Kitten stopped being an indoor pet when he took a big dump on my bed.. the kitty litter was just two metres away in the ensuite.

So him and chiahuahua live on the enclosed balcony - they have their bowls there, a pet couch they sleep on together, and a kennel too that they both use, especially when im cleaning up in fear im gonna wash them next.

The issue is that i have three plant pots that i am germinating sprouts and the cat keeps digging them up and making a mess, so yeah three weeks down the drain, again.

I tried plastic mesh and foil around the pots but that doesn't deter him. really running out of ideas as he does use the kitty litter and no sure why he wants to dig up my new sprouts.

Sam's photo
Fri 05/10/24 08:16 AM
Every Billy Joel album. It's his birthday.

"you can't go the distance with too much resistance"....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13