Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/30/24 09:05 PM

LOL. You seem to think you know what everybody thinks. It's clear that Biden wants to get the mess at the border fixed and Republicans are killing all such efforts in hopes to hurt Biden and make way for Trump. Senator Hawley even admitted it.
Wow, just wow. Didn't realize you were so gullible to think that SUDDENLY he's serious about the border after 3 years of letting them all flow in. Election year anyone? Come on, even you can see this play for votes can't you?

On occasion, you seem to have JUST enough information/knowledge in a few areas to be dangerous to yourself and others. I refuse to believe you really believe what you wrote above.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/29/24 10:14 AM
Oops, just noticed this was mentioned in an earlier thread. Not sure how to delete this thread as there doesn't seem to be that option.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/29/24 10:12 AM
Yes, noticed this too. Terrible change and for what reason?? It was working exactly as it should have previously.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/29/24 10:10 AM
So my "Who is online" has always worked well in that it shows those people that are nearby by location first and works its way out further. Suddenly I'm noticing it seems all mixed up. Those that are 10 states away may show up as the very first person listed as "who is online" when I'm sure there are many others closer who are online. Anyone else notice this or know what I'm talking about? Thanks.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 01/28/24 07:29 PM
I've been angry at this administration for their incredible weakness in almost every single area of modern living these last 3 years (crime, foreign affairs, the border, etc.). But then it dawns on me that as much as I want the U.S. to quit cowering like cowards, I do NOT want Biden to be the one in charge when **** goes down. He just doesn't have what it takes. So....hit Iran or no? Normally I'd say absolutely, but then it hits me that we could actually lose with Biden running things. Better to wait until we get a man in office that will give other nations pause in striking us, and it ain't Biden!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 01/27/24 07:58 PM
My first comment/question unfortunately nowadays when meeting a woman is: Are you SURE you don't have a penis?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 01/26/24 03:17 PM
an Asian woman on Mingle living somewhere other than the U.S. (but showing she lives in the US), whose profile shows her at 6'5" tall, will request I chat with her on whatsapp.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 01/25/24 10:35 AM
Pretty much worthless

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/23/24 09:24 AM
Not sure I understand completely but I'll give it a shot.

1. So you clicked the x or heart by accident and are asking that this entire option be eliminated so you don't make the same mistake???? Or at least the "option" of eliminating it? That seems ridiculous. How about just not clicking on either???!!! Problem solved.

2. If you clicked on the X by accident, no, you won't ever see them again in your list. Again, just don't click on the X next time now that you know.

3. If you clicked on the heart by accident, so what? It's doubtful they will respond anyway.

Hope I covered it here.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/23/24 07:28 AM

Hi there blushing I am Cherokee and Scottish! What do you like to do for fun?

My mom is part Cherokee and registered CDIB/Cherokee Nation tribal citizenship.
That's extremely hard to do. My dad's family is Irish.
Is your mom Senator Elizabeth Warren?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/23/24 07:25 AM
"liberal" and "free minded" do not belong in the same sentence but I wish you well.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 01/21/24 12:35 PM
I practice self care every night before bed. Helps me sleep better. :)

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 01/12/24 04:40 PM
I'm on a home pc using the website (not app) and am unable to do so.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 01/11/24 12:21 PM

I REEK
I BLAB
I TAKE
I YANK
lol

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 01/03/24 09:28 PM
bt = big ****?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/02/24 04:20 PM

No guy wants a relationship, but we say we do cuz it's the only way we get laid.

if we are honest, women won't sleep with us. a small minority of elite men can "afford" to be honest and still get putty. the rest of us will die virgins if we don't lie to you :)
Daaaamnnnnn, lol. Time for the mic drop!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/02/24 04:18 PM

ultimately the majority of relationships are based around pleasure... why do some women hide from that? Why do some women expect love and romance instantly without any effort or anything?

I've had some good relationships come from pleasure, I've never had a good relationship that had no pleasure... don't feel the need to say it as i think most people realise that's how most relationships work?

I don't expect love or relationship straight away , I was in a 25 year marriage before he passed away , I just find alot of men just want a sex relationship and nothing else, just what I have found
Perhaps the juice just isn't worth the squeeze so men aren't going there (marriage) anymore? Can't say I blame 'em.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/01/24 08:57 PM
so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/01/24 05:16 PM
I did just shy of a 3 day water only fast and did not see or feel any of the "magical" effects that fasting supposedly brings. Lost a bit of weight of course but nothing else. Many youtube health "gurus" have some amazing claims about fasting but it didn't happen to me unfortunately. Maybe something extraordinary happened on the inside or maybe it just wasn't a long enough fast, who knows?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/01/24 05:12 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 01/01/24 05:13 PM
Try 123456. If that's not it, try "qwerty". And finally, try "password". Those should open about 50% of the worlds computers.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25