Community > Posts By > ITGuy

ITGuy's photo
Mon 06/22/20 07:01 AM
Edited by ITGuy on Mon 06/22/20 07:03 AM
Sleeping with the enemy ? Lol

ITGuy's photo
Mon 06/22/20 07:00 AM
Sleeping with the enemy eh? I think you have to be friendly and become friends throughout the relationship or it’s never gonna last. I’m pretty sure you don’t just have sex with strangers but you also don’t call everyone you know. A friend. Don’t get friend zoned.

ITGuy's photo
Mon 06/22/20 06:49 AM
What we think about... when we meet a person especially a female we size them up as god has wired us to procreate. There is a movie called “what women want” with Mel Gibson And a second movie “what men want” Not sure if the second one is correct. But as we get to know women our minds tend to think less about sex. Unless you are wearing something sexy. The longer you are around us the more we try to impress you. If we can’t impress you or get your attention or aren’t interested at all then we think about how we can achieve our goals. Whether it’s trying to get buff, or playing with our toys. We really just want to be appreciated for all the things we do. Compliment us and say thank you. If you want a man to do stuff for you reward his good behavior and he will continue to do so. Rewards are appreciation look him in the eyes and say something sincere and tell him how much you appreciate him. We are much like dogs just don’t neglect us or disrespect us. The quickest way to get on the outs is to demasculate a man. Once you have done that we are very less likely to respect you and very slow to forgive being disrespected.

ITGuy's photo
Sat 01/25/20 11:20 AM
I must admit the site allows you to do a lot more than most dating sites for free. Just got to wait and hopefully you will find someone