Community > Posts By > GeminiLeoCouple

no photo
Thu 05/23/19 09:48 PM
Wanting to get the point across as to what we are looking for, but wanting it sounding as nice as it can. Lol
We're not trashy people, just curious and want some added fun in our intimate lives.
My pic has been cropped like that on purpose. We live in a small area where everyone is into everyone else's business. We would like to remain discreet and will share pics with the right contacts. Thoughts??

no photo
Thu 05/23/19 09:37 PM

Pictures are nice but you need info in your profile and describe what are you looking for.

I totally agree. Women like to read a bit about what a guy is like. Include your likes, dislikes in general life. We get what you want to do :wink: but is it just NSA, or are you looking for more?

no photo
Thu 05/23/19 09:33 PM
To the point, you say what you're looking for. If individuals want to know more, they can ask, imo. All the replies stating that you are gay is irrelevant. You do you. Good Luck. I hope you find someone or more than one to rock your world. :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Thu 05/23/19 09:24 PM
Rockgnome, why are ravens your fav bird?

no photo
Thu 05/23/19 09:22 PM
Edited by GeminiLeoCouple on Thu 05/23/19 09:26 PM
@ Queenie, Cardinals are beautiful. I am a private caregiver. The husband of the lady I care for passed away suddenly last summer. Two or three days after his passing, she had this male cardinal visit her feeder and he hung around most of that day, and returned often in the days and weeks following. She wondered if it might be her husband's spirit letting her know that he was ok

no photo
Thu 05/23/19 09:17 PM
I love birds. I have a cockatiel named Elena. In the past, I've had budgies, zebra finches, and penguin finches (markings like penguins). Love to get more but don't think my hubby will agree