Community > Posts By > joylella

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 10:46 PM

Every woman I have started a conversation with on M2 turns out to be from Africa. Ghana, Nigeria, Camarroon, Istambul, Morroco, etc. They all list themselves as being from somewhere within 100 miles and their game is to start a fake relationship and start begging for money. The whole conversation turns into ITune cards or money transfer services. I can see why some here have been here for years, there is so much smoke being blown up your butt by foreigners you just have to wait and hope there is actually someone who REALLY DOES live in the U.S. Sheesh!

I don't know what their inititial message is (as I don't correspond with women on here)..
But, if the first message I get from someone is "wow you have a beautiful smile", or "you are so gorgeous are all the men near you blind that you are still single" or some other drivel (I am NOT smiling in my profile picture)...it's an immediate NOPE.

Or, if they send their phone number or e-mail in the first message, or want mine right away...another NOPE.

I've yet to have it get as far as asking for money..I usually shut it down WAY before that... LOL

why is it always...if it's someone from Africa is either a scammer wants your money or something else... I for instance I am not here because they're know guys in Kenya... I am here because I want to date someone outside my race

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 10:43 PM

Every woman I have started a conversation with on M2 turns out to be from Africa. Ghana, Nigeria, Camarroon, Istambul, Morroco, etc. They all list themselves as being from somewhere within 100 miles and their game is to start a fake relationship and start begging for money. The whole conversation turns into ITune cards or money transfer services. I can see why some here have been here for years, there is so much smoke being blown up your butt by foreigners you just have to wait and hope there is actually someone who REALLY DOES live in the U.S. Sheesh!

I don't know what their inititial message is (as I don't correspond with women on here)..
But, if the first message I get from someone is "wow you have a beautiful smile", or "you are so gorgeous are all the men near you blind that you are still single" or some other drivel (I am NOT smiling in my profile picture)...it's an immediate NOPE.

Or, if they send their phone number or e-mail in the first message, or want mine right away...another NOPE.

I've yet to have it get as far as asking for money..I usually shut it down WAY before that... LOL

why is it always...if it's someone from Africa is either a scammer wants your money or something else... I for instance I am not here because there!! no guys in Kenya... I am here because I want to date someone outside my race

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 10:40 PM

why is it always...if it's someone from Africa is either a scammer wants your money or something else... I for instance I am not because they're know guys in Kenya... I am here because I want to date someone outside my race

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 10:36 PM

why is it always...if it's someone from Africa is either a scammer wants your money or something else... I for instance I am not here be

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 10:20 PM
I don't mind some body hair. But I'm sure men don't like females with chest hair.

chest hair i die

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 10:11 PM
I am coming with the Cake :birthday:

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 10:08 PM
well if you're looking for a girlfriend I am here sister

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 10:05 PM
not always

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 10:03 PM
chocolate all the way :chocolate_bar:

joylella's photo
Fri 02/08/19 09:59 PM

That was really too long to read.

The gist is, that you get out of it,
what you put into it.

Just like in the real world.

No, that is not true! You can put a lot of effort in and you usually get nothing out. I guess it is just the nature of dating sites; most of the people on them are either scammers or aren't actually interested in meeting people and dating!
very true