Community > Posts By > Zoe

Zoe's photo
Tue 12/18/18 07:44 AM
"A hungry heart is like a parachute. When you pull on it, it opens up and saves you."- Ps. Joel Budd
Keep your head and heart going in the right direction and you won't have to worry about your feet.

Zoe's photo
Sun 12/16/18 08:43 PM
I know this may sound ishh...but seriously? From the time I joined this website the men I meet here are mediocre. None is serious about who they say they are or what they want. They all just want to play around...nothing serious. Am an African woman, born again and I love God and Jesus. Am 37years for the record and I really wantto settle and get married but of late its just getting hard. Even among the believers I can't seem to connect with the right one...those that come only want sex or sex pics?! Its just...disheartening...they claim to be born again...am not judging, I just want to understand. Is there any real man who loves Jesus enough to per sue a pure online relationship without all this absurd behavior?? Please help me..
Or maybe am looking in the wrong places...

Zoe's photo
Sun 12/16/18 08:28 PM
@Dodo David,its not just location. I think that's not the issue here...I too am from Uganda and actually the men who come my way are not born again like me and yet I would love to meet like minded person. Like her, I also feel like giving up...but I think the issue here is timing not location. God can locate you from any where and bring the right person when its the right timing. So my dear, don't give up, have faith there is someone waiting for you...just let it be God at his time will connect u...keep looking and have faith...remember its only faith that pleases God. Thanks Zoe.

Zoe's photo
Thu 10/25/18 02:00 AM
Was just thinking about how amazingly God loves and cares about you. The fact that he chose you to be apart of his loving family is awesome
So no matter what your going through I just want to remind you about his amazing love. John 3:16. God bless.