Community > Posts By > sandman0079

sandman0079's photo
Sat 07/21/18 09:38 AM
Ok. Let's break out some scripture here. I encourage anyone to read the chapters and really the whole Bible! This is a teeny portion of scripture that answers this question.

David wrote in Psalms 14 and 19.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. .....

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Paul speaks of the creation around us being a testimony of the existence of God. To reject the magnificent accuracy of the order of nature and the universe is to willfully reject Him. Who can actually sit back and look at the things around in nature and say this just happened. Really? You are willfully blind.

There is a natural law by which everyone knows in their heart. You know it is wrong to kill someone. You know it is wrong steal from people. These are attributes God planted within us since we are made in his image. In the book of Romans Paul rips unbelievers apart with what he has to say in chapter 1 and 2. https://bibletruthpublishers.com/romans-1/king-james-version/lbc1047KJV

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

God gives us free will. God honors a person's rejection of Him, but does not delight in their condemnation. Remember this is the Almighty judging you with his Word, not me personally. I can try to help you see, but it is God who calls you to himself through Jesus the Messiah.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

I hope this is a start for someone. Read the gospel of John to open your eyes of who Jesus is. Ask questions for help in making your decision. Accept the gospel, repent, and be baptized in water for your salvation which God so delights in! May God give you peace!