Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/15/22 08:25 AM
You don't have to post that you are leaving~~~

Just go shshs waving waving

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 08/12/22 07:22 AM

would love to have a decent conversation.:blush:

Then find a thread to post on and interact with others within the forums and emails..

By the way welcome to the forums..

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 08/12/22 07:14 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Fri 08/12/22 07:16 AM
Ohh come on David, ya know you will need a bottle of Wine in the gift shop for all the Whiners... laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/11/22 03:35 PM

drinker biggrin

Going to keep my mouth shut this time, I'm already in enough trouble !

laugh laugh Yea don't be dishing us older women now~~laugh

But honestly age don't have anything to do with being better at anything...

Yes they may be more mature and been through a hell of a lot and know what they want out of life...

But beyond that you can find women of all ages that can tickle a man's fancy~~ Just got to find the right one..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/11/22 08:31 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 08/11/22 08:54 AM
Beyond 3 pics there is nothing to Rate.. So no rating~~ since we don't Rate pics on how one looks..

And well you just want sex so most will by pass your profile, unless that is all they are looking for..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/10/22 08:04 PM
Humm, hell you don't seem to shy to me. Posting all over the forums about you being horny and shy and by yourself..

Let me give ya a hint, you keep posting about being horny ya gonna be alone.. shshs where is your manners..

This is no Sex Site and no one gives a flying flip if your horny..

Zip it please we have read enough.. And it might help if you read the Topic headings to put your threads in the right forum.

Well if this one had been within the rules this would have been the correct forum for you to post in.. Which just about all your post should really go within this forum.

Hope you find what ever your seeking.. You just might want to think about how you go about saying it on a Public Forum,, ohwell

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/10/22 07:46 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Wed 08/10/22 07:50 PM

Those 2 questions were on my profile.

Many don't read just look at picture.

Humm maybe you need to look at your profile both of those answers are not on there. Yes it states you have children. But normally when one ask if you have kids they are more or less referring to how many and girl, boy, etc..

All you state is you like going out with outgoing men~~

So that is what you like to do in your spare time?

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/10/22 05:31 PM
Humm at least he did email you asking a question, in order to carry on a conversation..

Those things are not listed in your profile so why not ask them...spock

Better then just "hi" and nothing else.. slaphead

Myself I think at times some expect too much... Only way to find out about someone is to ask questions..within emails.

Now that does not mean he is legit for you will not know that until you follow up by answering at least one question. And see if they can carry on a conversation or will it just be question after question.. It is not that hard to spot the fake ones..

At times one must consider that there are still a lot of people that have either never been one to be online to start a conversation and just testing the waters..

Maybe he felt that was a great question to start off with.. whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/09/22 08:37 PM
Just another scammer... that will not be here long...

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/08/22 11:10 AM

I don't believe an "auto response" message will reveal any private information.

Not even suppose to post any emails..

Besides if they are auto response emails it is from the sender not the site..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/08/22 10:15 AM
https://mingle2.com/topic/628177

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/08/22 06:46 AM
https://mingle2.com/topic/628177

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 08/06/22 07:14 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sat 08/06/22 07:16 AM
Why in the Hell would anyone give anyone money online that they have no clue who they even talking to??? slaphead

Damn I have some swamp land in Texas I need to sell, you interested?

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/02/22 09:19 AM

Just got a response from Mingle2 after I asked them what this coin update is, exactly, via the Contact Us, option.

As for your concern, we would like to confirm that our app is free. We provide users with the basic feature to chat and talk freely after matching. The two users are matched if they both send "Hi or "Like" to each other. This way, the users can rest assured that they both are interested in each other.

There are some ways for you to get free coins in our app. You can receive free coins by logging in the app, uploading your profile video, and inviting friends. Free coins are limited to 2000. The daily free coins will be added after 24 hours from the last time you received the free coins.

:thumbsup:

And there ya go, they are giving ya coins free to use on the UPGRADE Feature to most likely to see if they can get more to Upgrade but it is not necessary to upgrade to utilize the site..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/02/22 09:17 AM

is there anyone real on this app?

Humm guess your fake too since you think no one is real...

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/27/22 03:32 PM
Just curious are you using Photoshop for your pictures.. They seemed to have been altered a bit. If so take away the filters you don't need them.. biggrin

As far as telling the scammers to stay away on your profile... Replace it with a bit about you or something funny.. whoa

Those that are out to scam others never reads profiles and if they did it would not stop them.. Set your filters for distance and age it will keep over 80% of them from even emailing you..:thumbsup:

Profiles that are honest, to the point and with a bit of humor will attract more... negative profiles seem to attract negative people... myself I will by-pass profiles that is all negative and about scammers.....noway

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/27/22 10:25 AM
Okay.... so????

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/27/22 10:23 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Wed 07/27/22 10:24 AM

Trump can not tell the truth ie. "My father was born in a very nice place in Germany, very nice!"

Well he was born in New York it's a matter of record.

Incapable of the truth. pitchfork

Humm, I did find where he had said that. Actually it was his Grand Father that was born in Germany.

Which this incident was brought out in 2018/2019....That he had misspoke and gave the wrong info..

Did he correct his statement I have no clue

But yet the one in the White House has no clue what he is saying and this is a every day thing.. But guess it is okay that those that voted for him, want to ignore that he is out in left field..

Instead lets keep harping on one that is no longer in the White House.... while our country slides into the swamp with those that are dragging it down... jmo..

https://www.facebook.com/100058847125597/videos/119926913312212

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/27/22 10:07 AM
Nothing much to rate...

Maybe a 2 try finishing your profile first..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/27/22 08:28 AM

Trump can not tell the truth ie. "My father was born in a very nice place in Germany, very nice!"

Well he was born in New York it's a matter of record.

Incapable of the truth. pitchfork

Humm, I did find where he had said that. Actually it was his Grand Father that was born in Germany.

Which this incident was brought out in 2018/2019....That he had misspoke and gave the wrong info..

Did he correct his statement I have no clue

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25