Community > Posts By > JulieABush

JulieABush's photo
Thu 05/16/24 03:14 AM
Thanks for the info:thumbsup: . The guy has some nice paintings:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Wed 05/15/24 01:58 PM

I may not know all mythologies from different cultures and the one God is not only humble but amazing in that he created the sun and is better that through his son that the sins of the world are forgiven for those of us who believe in him. Becoming a God of one thing or another might seem nice but only one God created it all and is the only God of them all and holds them all together

well that's what everyone believes in, that it's their God / Gods who created everything. That doesn't make your god any special in this concern 🤷

Looking at your profile it says you’re atheist so you don’t believe in any God so of course the one true God wouldn’t be special to you. Let’s just leave it at that okay.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 05/15/24 01:46 PM
Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: . Sounds like a memory of yours.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 05/15/24 03:33 AM

He is God!
Not what is God!

One Day we will all have to answer to God after death for how you lived, Whether you believe in Him or not.

Are you aware of the existence of more than 700 gods being worshiped by the believers on Earth? What makes yours so special to believe in him rather than in the other 699?

If I may be so bold what makes the one God so special is that he sent his only son to die for the sins of the world while the so called others didn’t.

This looks so humble if compared to the Aztec mythology, where the God Nanahuatzin sacrificed himself in fire so that he would continue to shine on Earth as the Sun, thus becoming the Sun God.

Anyone has a better god than Nanahuatzin?

I may not know all mythologies from different cultures and the one God is not only humble but amazing in that he created the sun and is better that through his son that the sins of the world are forgiven for those of us who believe in him. Becoming a God of one thing or another might seem nice but only one God created it all and is the only God of them all and holds them all together.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 05/15/24 03:09 AM

life is not a bed of roses:sweat:

That’s true and no one ever said it would be. As the saying goes you make your own bed and now you have to sleep in it.

JulieABush's photo
Tue 05/14/24 12:17 PM

He is God!
Not what is God!

One Day we will all have to answer to God after death for how you lived, Whether you believe in Him or not.

Are you aware of the existence of more than 700 gods being worshiped by the believers on Earth? What makes yours so special to believe in him rather than in the other 699?

If I may be so bold what makes the one God so special is that he sent his only son to die for the sins of the world while the so called others didn’t.

JulieABush's photo
Mon 05/13/24 02:25 PM
The last I knew Earth was a planet.

JulieABush's photo
Mon 05/13/24 02:23 PM

a biological woman has all the right parts that we men love , and they were born with it .....and they know that they are real women .... and not wake up one day and " feel" like a woman and try to push that notion on to us !!!!

btw... there are only Two genders on this Planet .... the rest are fake or made up crap .....

Amen Slim:thumbsup: !

JulieABush's photo
Sun 05/12/24 12:15 PM
Good poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Sun 05/12/24 03:13 AM
I’d like to wish my mom, Gaye, a HAPPY MOTHERS DAYflowers :thumbsup: flowerforyou :heart: !

JulieABush's photo
Sat 05/11/24 03:17 AM
That is so true and unfortunately there are those who do get dragged down to that level.

JulieABush's photo
Fri 05/10/24 11:59 AM
Your first post on here doesn’t show any contacts at all so you’re good to go besides listing contacts on a post is against posting rules.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 05/09/24 02:31 PM
That’s a good place to start a relationship.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 05/09/24 03:23 AM
Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Thu 05/09/24 03:22 AM

JulieABush's photo
Sun 05/05/24 12:58 PM
Sorry for your loss. It’s a shame that some men don’t have any manners. Good luck in your search:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Sun 05/05/24 12:53 PM
By telling them that you prefer an older woman to a younger one and tell them why.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 05/05/24 03:15 AM

JulieABush's photo
Sat 05/04/24 12:35 PM
Let’s just say lust can get you into more trouble then love can so be careful what you lust after or for.

JulieABush's photo
Sat 05/04/24 12:32 PM
Starting next week on Monday’s and Wednesday’s I’m going to physical therapy to help with my walking gait and for strength and coordination so wish me luck:thumbsup: .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25