Community > Posts By > niteclerk

niteclerk's photo
Mon 07/18/11 05:27 AM
"Better to know a little about a lot than a lot about a little."

niteclerk's photo
Sat 07/17/10 11:32 AM
From A Royal Wedding: Fred Astaire dances around the room (Literally!) From The Princess Bride: Buttercup says to The Dread Pirate Roberts 'You can die too for all I care.' She the shoves him down a steep hill. As he tumbles down he says 'As you wish' Thus revealing himself as her true love Wesley.

niteclerk's photo
Sat 07/17/10 11:14 AM
When the stupid attack, I smile and remember that I'm being paid to handle them. I speak slow and politely, using little words. I also have perfected using sarcasm while remaining courteous to release my frustrations in such a way that the idiots dont catch on. The hidden zen master is an excellent approach. Some people strive to set you off. They want you to lose your cool. Never give them the satisfaction! Stay calm. That just ticks them off.

niteclerk's photo
Sat 07/10/10 03:57 AM
charmed, angel, house, friends, all in the family, threes company, law and order svu, csi miami

niteclerk's photo
Sat 07/10/10 03:49 AM
You wont find love online,just sex.
Not true. I met my boyfriend online. It justs takes like-minded individuals. Have to be on the same page. Real connections can be made online. I was a major skeptic till it happened to me. Dating sites do work. Just takes time to find what you want.

niteclerk's photo
Thu 06/17/10 08:46 AM
Do you like jewels? Well suck this, its a gem.
that's hilarious. havent heard that before. lmao

niteclerk's photo
Thu 05/20/10 07:39 AM
Frogs and toads. hate them. slimy and ugly and they jump on you. they do it on purpose too. i know it!

niteclerk's photo
Mon 05/17/10 11:16 AM
ya'll are not alone. i get asked "why are you so mad" every single day at work. by multiple people! no idea why. guess i'm hard to read. rather annoying.

niteclerk's photo
Mon 05/17/10 08:19 AM
i wish. those look so good. um... wait... no i take that back. i dont want to clean the machine that makes those. lol. i work in a convience store, not a coffee house.

niteclerk's photo
Mon 05/17/10 07:54 AM
This is where working a dead end job for a really, really small company comes in handy for staying employed. I'll keep the coffee fresh, the cappucino machine cleaned and filled, and the cooler stocked for those of you moving on to new and (hopefully) better horizons. Good luck! The future can only improve.

niteclerk's photo
Sun 05/09/10 01:26 PM
i buried money in the field. its over by the......

niteclerk's photo
Mon 05/03/10 06:15 PM
gotta go with stallone. rambo all the way

niteclerk's photo
Sun 05/02/10 02:59 PM
welcome to mingle

niteclerk's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:28 PM
this is too hard to answer. both legends. both put their stamp on the music world. ah geez....going to go with the beatles. just for the 'what if they were still all alive and still performing' factor

niteclerk's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:32 PM
he had the legs sawed off a piano and would lay with his ear on the floor to "hear" the vibrations of the keys. always thought that was pretty cool

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 01:48 PM
its just me (no siblings) my mom, stepdad, and my daughter.

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 06:57 AM
*yells* anybody from southwest part of the state? *hears an echo*

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 06:38 AM
carol king

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 06:35 AM
On the road again. *wanders off singing*

niteclerk's photo
Thu 04/29/10 06:32 AM
ha! all the time. don't you just love the feel of jelly between your toes?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14