1 2 … 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 Next
Topic: One thing I like about the person above me - part 5
no photo
Thu 08/08/24 11:36 AM
That she likes my mankini photo! laugh

Pumpi, you should have left it to minglers imagination of the clothes on or off that you have seen... bigsmile



pumpilicious 's photo
Mon 08/12/24 11:33 AM
bigsmile
Didn't want to add to all the untrue gossip out there even though it would've been good untrue gossip :kissing_heart: laugh

He knows how to have fun.


Slim gym 's photo
Mon 08/12/24 12:27 PM
She is like a magician, appearing and disappearing.... haven't decided what suits her .... yet !!!

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 09/15/24 09:43 AM
Bump

He is loveable and likes to play ... if you can too!!!

no photo
Sun 09/15/24 01:49 PM
I like that Slim has a good impression of himself.

no photo
Sun 09/15/24 02:26 PM
River is a riot and that is one of the reasons I like her.

no photo
Sun 09/15/24 02:31 PM
Stormy likes to make life fun and that's one of the reasons I like her.

pumpilicious 's photo
Sun 09/15/24 09:55 PM
laugh
I love her sense of humor flowerforyou

Vibes's photo
Sun 09/15/24 10:35 PM
Her nice attitude

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 11/21/24 09:41 AM
He's never passive aggressive, even though others are to him at times :v:

Sir's photo
Fri 11/22/24 07:20 AM
:thinking: She loves camping and the outdoors.

pumpilicious 's photo
Tue 11/26/24 06:42 AM
He's real, fun & kind.

Thank you for being you.:hearts:

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 11/26/24 01:14 PM
I like that she appears and disappears at random times !!!

1 2 … 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 Next