Community > Posts By > reesehunter

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:54 AM
I'm sorry I just do not understand emoticons and dancing bananas or whatever they are. Maybe I am just a site idiot.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:13 AM
Every one has thousands more postings than I do. I stepped out of bounds.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:45 AM
I did not know that the community site was pretty much all old friends. I see the banter back and forth and know that I won't be included.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:05 AM
If I didn't have some sort of sense of humor about this, I would go mad.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:55 AM
I did try a test that my friend suggested last weekend. It was very interesting.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:51 AM
Well I changed my profile again. The next time I get something that I have not asked for I will report it. I like it that everyone here has a sense of humor about it. Humor motors the world in my book. If I were on the other side of the debate, I would have a lot of things to say. I just never seem to get to the other side of the debate.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:38 AM
Oh I feel so much better.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:24 AM
You have to admit that it is hard even here. I have gotten emails from married men wanting something on the side. Nasty talk. Just so much crap. The friends I have made have been on the community page and not on the regular site. My profile is not suggestive in the least, but I can't understand why grown men think that they can say the things they do to people they have never met. Sorry, I am just a small town girl. This really bothers me.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:15 AM
Friends last much longer than relationships in my world. I will just keep to friends and not worry about the rest. We all only have a certain time here. I just want to make the most of mine.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:09 AM
I somehow don't think it is meant for me. Friends are good. I can live with that.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 06/25/09 12:03 AM
Being in the hospital. And the tube being stuck down your nose. Scares me worse than anything.

reesehunter's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:56 PM
I have made a couple of good friends on this site. I really don't want to give it up for one bad experience. I guess it is all just live and learn. Maybe it is just a better place for me to make friends than to look for anything more.

reesehunter's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:38 PM
It seems that they have lost the ability to be on the internet. I can block them. It is just a sorry situation that people try to play on other people's feelings. I think I should de-active my account and live quietly.

reesehunter's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:33 PM
I haven't lost my mind yet. I am just discouraged with this site and trying to meet someone nice who doesn't expect anything from you except to like you.

reesehunter's photo
Wed 06/24/09 11:26 PM
I came on this site because my sister thought that I spent too much time alone and that I should meet some people. I did that. I thought that I found someone that I wanted to meet, but they lived in another state. He is supposedly a single father with 2 teenage boys. Now I have been getting calls and emails from them that they are being evicted and are going to be on the street. Can I send them the money to help. That just sucks. Then I got questioned about my intentions. Am I scamming them? How is sending my money to complete strangers scamming them. What is going on in this world today? I just keep getting more and more discouraged.

reesehunter's photo
Mon 06/08/09 08:35 AM
i don't think i have ever asked for much. i just want to find one decent person who does not want to pick my pocket or worse. i guess i am just not that lucky

reesehunter's photo
Sat 06/06/09 10:19 AM
That is what I am trying to say. When the idea of unions was first concieved it was a good thing. Unions were made to help people and make better working conditions and better benefits. Now it seems that Union executives are out there for themselves. They are just as mean and unthinking than a lot of businesses that just throw people away because they know that there and many more that need the job.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:57 AM
I guess it doesn't matter. I just see my retirement money getting sucked right out of my pocket. Maybe when the time comes Walmart will hire me as a greeter.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:51 AM
I am not a big fan of unions. I think that Walmart employees or any company employees should be given the option to join one. I think that we are finding day by day just how ugly that we treat each other as people. Sorry but it makes me sick.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:45 AM
I will not ask now. I am not cute, but I am a little fiesty.