Community > Posts By > ASK69

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:21 AM
Edited by ASK69 on Fri 07/31/09 08:24 AM

Thanks my friend Andy for hopping on board. You did a great job with this as it will look definitely good in the magazine.happy

I am debating what kind of drawing to make for you. Would you like to be a Lord dressed in such attire, or perhaps a wizard, cleric, monk, necromancer, knight, prince, rogue, or paladin even.

I also like the fact that you will submit a fantasy short story. This is most exciting and can't wait to put it into the magazine. drinker

Hey Mr.Smiless,

Thought i was late and missed the bus. But i guess, sometimes, it's better late than never!!!! Lol.

Talking about a drawing for me, well, after the choices given, am debating with myself too between a Lord, a Knight or a Prince. But definitely not a Rogue!!!! Lol. Maybe, just maybe, a Knight, a Lord, or a Prince.....in that order. But let me leave the choice to you between those three.

Am excited about this wonderful idea that you brought up, so much so, that i've decided to contribute a short-story too. I shall soon start my work on it. It may just take a bit of a time. This is because i can spare such a time only during the late-evenings after i get back from work. Moreover, for me, inspirations for such works comes only in solitude and silence.......in the stillness of the night.

Thank you Mr.Smiless for the opportunity given to me.

Regards,

Andy.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:06 AM
"'Relax,' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'"

Eagles............."Hotel California"

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:00 AM
Now or never.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:59 AM
Cutting Crew........."(I Just Died) In Your Arms"

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:56 AM
Cheap Trick............"The Flame"

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:50 AM
Scorpions............."You And I"

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:48 AM

1. Choose a race and mention it here on the thread.

Dwarf
Human
High Elf
Wood Elf
Wild Elf
Amazonian
Centaur
Minotaur
Draconian
Halfling
Dark Elf (drow)
vampire
Zombie
gnome
pixie/fairy

to name a few. If you have another race idea then don't hesitate to add it.

2. Answer the following question as they will be added below your fantasy picture.

Why do you like Fantasy or Fiction?

What is your favorite Medieval "Swords and Sorcery" type movie?

What is your favorite Fantasy novel?

What is your favorite roleplaying computer game?

What is your month and day of birth? Needed to make a "fantasy horoscope reading" to add below your illustration.

What is your favorite holiday?

If you where to live in the 15th century in Europe, what would you like to be and explain why? For example - Lord, Princess, Alchemist, Knight, Advisor, Jester, farmer, Bishop, Assassin, etc. etc.

Where can a reader contact you? For example - Mingle2 screenname, or a yahoo account, etc. etc. ((You can send this email if you like)) Also only if you want to have anyone contact you.

3. If you have something to contribute such as medieval websites, or websites of authors, fantasy rpg websites, fantasy mmporg websites, or your own personal fiction writing or artwork you wish to add into the magazine then don't hesitate to send it.

Cheers and thanks for reading all that! lol

your friendly bard,

smilessdrinker

1. Choose a race and mention it here on the thread.

= Human.

2a. Why do you like Fantasy or Fiction?

= Fantasy is a place to escape when you no longer want to live in real life. Where you can let your imagination run free and have control over what you see and hear.

2b. What is your favorite Medieval "Swords and Sorcery" type movie?

= Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

2c. What is your favorite Fantasy novel?

= Dresden Files (Jim Butcher).

2d. What is your favorite roleplaying computer game?

= The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

2e. What is your month and day of birth?

= October 28th.

2d. What is your favorite holiday?

= My favorite holiday is definitely Christmas, because I get to spend time with my family. I love the traditions involved. The old traditions, and the new ones. I love Christmas because I enjoy GIVING gifts to people. I love wrapping presents in front of my fireplace, and watching the reactions of people opening gifts! It's true, giving is better than receiving.

2e. If you where to live in the 15th century in Europe, what would you like to be and explain why?

= A medieval Lord. This is because a Lord of the medieval times was the supreme ruler over his territory. He works on the principle of "Build, Defend and Expand", something that i can identify with in what am doing at present. The medieval Lord, is a Manager of sorts. He had to serve his king by appearing in his court or fighting at his side, apart from managing his own territory. A job profile easily identifiable with mine.

2f. Where can a reader contact you?

= At my e-mail add.

3. If you have something to contribute such as medieval websites, or websites of authors, fantasy rpg websites, fantasy mmporg websites, or your own personal fiction writing or artwork you wish to add into the magazine then don't hesitate to send it.

= I shall be working on a personal fantasy/fiction short-story soon, which will be contributed to the up-coming on-line magazine.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:49 AM
Hacked.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:45 AM
Shaked.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:21 AM
Edited by ASK69 on Tue 07/28/09 09:21 AM
Which philosopher are you?
Your Result: Sartre/Camus (late existentialists)

The world is absurd. No facts govern it. We live well once we truly accept the world's absurdity. YOU give our life's meaning, and YOU control your world. (see Nietzsche for very closely tied beliefs)

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:12 AM
Patty Smyth feat. Don Henley........"Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough"

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:50 AM
"He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother"

The Hollies.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:45 AM
Bag and baggage.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:40 AM
Things to pack.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:39 AM
Dear Mr.Smiless,

I have two close friends, whose birthdates are as follows......11/7 and 11/18. Is it possible to do these two readings.

Thank you

Andy.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:35 AM
around us gather.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:33 AM
Off limits.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:31 AM
Me and everyone.

no photo