Community > Posts By > MickyG

MickyG's photo
Fri 02/20/09 12:46 AM

I have to agree with Gypsy. I could never find it being fair if feelings were not mutual. I cannot surrender myself to provide another with happiness at the expense of my own, would never ever wish someone to do the same should the situation be flipped.

I would never be the one to love more.. But what if it was always falling short... Would you finally accept that maybe you are meant to be loved more and equality just wasn't in the cards?

Its a team effort win or lose. No ones fault. Fall away from that, get a new team. BTW Im not a big sports fan, only way I could express my thought in less than forty words.

MickyG's photo
Fri 02/20/09 12:46 AM

I have to agree with Gypsy. I could never find it being fair if feelings were not mutual. I cannot surrender myself to provide another with happiness at the expense of my own, would never ever wish someone to do the same should the situation be flipped.

I would never be the one to love more.. But what if it was always falling short... Would you finally accept that maybe you are meant to be loved more and equality just wasn't in the cards?

Its a team effort win or lose. No ones fault. Fall away from that, get a new team. BTW Im not a big sports fan, only way I could express my thought in less than forty words.

MickyG's photo
Fri 02/20/09 12:29 AM

MickyG's photo
Fri 02/20/09 12:16 AM

BEAUTY is...and will ALWAYS be....
in the eyes...of the BEHOLDER.

I truly see everyone in this thread or better yet site, a slice of the true beauty that we all have together. I just hope we aren't the slice on display at village inn to entice others to bypass us and buy something straight outta the oven. We all still have flavor and maybe our crust could be considered a bit too crispy but we have not lost our ability to invigorate the pallet. Does anyone out there like lemon meringue or key lime?

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:57 PM

I'm starting to think the bottom line here is to post some fake a$$ pics on here to get some peoples interested and into who you really are, then when you have them hooked slowly morph your pics into what you really look like and you should be good to go.

Great advice thanks Peccy.drinker drinker I owe you onedrinker
I never advised you to put up fake pics dude. I also never gave advice.

Nice disclaimer and I think you know I wasn't serious. Simply bringing up what this thread could suggest.

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:41 PM

I'm starting to think the bottom line here is to post some fake a$$ pics on here to get some peoples interested and into who you really are, then when you have them hooked slowly morph your pics into what you really look like and you should be good to go.

A lie is a lie, no matter how pretty the wrapping paper...

Should that be the case why do some people buy expensive designer clothing stating size 00 when they very well know they are a size 4

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:31 PM

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:20 PM
Depends? I would imagine hes heard that one before

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:04 PM

Oh Peccy...people can say that all they want...but we know that looks is what gets noticed first and foremost...heck I was never approached until I put a butt pic up...then I was swamped...took it down and all is quiet once againlaugh laugh laugh laugh

I wasn't around for the butt pic. Can you put it up again. I think of you so much deeper than that though, just for conversations sake is all.:tongue:

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:00 PM

post profile pics or not considering all of the replies touting how "Looks don't really matter." Oh please!

drinker

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:56 PM
Happy Birthday F&L. Had I known sooner I would have sent you Brandy my ex, she doesn't travel well though.drinks

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:38 PM
Just wonderful, now we will have a Girl Scout Troop packing heat on the North side of town as well as the south. Action=Reaction.

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:24 PM

Wow... it's come down to "throwing poo" at each other... very primate like don't you think?

Guess that statement furthers the idea of evolution

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:21 PM
Hopefully the movie based on his book 'The Rum Diary' will be filmed soon. Its been talked about for years. It is still planned for Johnny Depp to play the main role last time I checked.

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:00 PM
As for a filter for, lets just say a website for singles its maybe 7 over and 10 under.
As for person to person it is based on a balance of maturity and outlook on life in general.

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 09:28 PM
73.097819345% chance of working. Basically just shy of 3 to 1. I won't park my vehicle on the street to save you some trouble.

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 09:18 PM
Need more info before putting odds on this, occupation, type of alcohol consumed and distance from home to work for starters.

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 09:16 PM
Has someone tied up in the background

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:52 PM
laugh rofl laugh rofl laugh

MickyG's photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:49 AM

ask your IT folks at work if they can help you remove ads from your browser

offer the IT guy a lunch and a beer and i'm sure you'll get it done

Pick up an app at the place you buy him lunch while your at it