Community > Posts By > pushbuttonpoet

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:37 PM

Hmmm spoiling....well....first you start with a nice hot bubble bath complete with salts, lotion beads, and your favorite smelling bubble bath, totally scrub your body down including your feet, turn on some relaxing music, do it by candle light, when you get out towel yourself off and immediatly put on some lotion, put a face mask on, while thats going give yourself a peticure and manicure complete with nail coloring, drink some wine red or white your taste may vary,
make yourself a nice dinner and watch a movie afterwards or read a book and go to bed in some nice comfy pj's and remember you deserve the reward for having the toughest job on the planet :)

I'll do all of that...
and juggle my toddler single handedly, with toe dividers...

I wish...

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:36 PM

Spoil your self... Tell your self all that.. its attractive to men when a woman doesn't NEED to have one in their life but wants one.. plus the good self esteem is hot to them too...

Right my boys blushing smooched blushing

Lol...
Obviously someone's lived a rather decent life...

That's all I'm saying...

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:35 PM

Picking your nose helps free your mind sometimes.

That just might do the trick... actually...

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:34 PM
Loling...

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:32 PM
Woohoo!

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:30 PM

If a man wants to dote upon you...
Enjoy it while it lasts...

Honestly it's not like that wallet's getting much fatter, and it's also not like the courting aspect of the relationship lasts forever.

Unfortunately...

Most women deserve to be worshiped, so a little bit of some sugar Daddy doting never really hurt too much...

I worship no one, man or imagination...well, I actually worship my imagination, but you'd have to be inside my head to understand that one.

No person deserves to be worshipped, man or woman. Worship the ground you walk on, it won't be here forever...

And...
Neither will you my friend...

In fact you'll probably be long gone before the ground goes.

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:28 PM
I'm in urgent need of some spoiling...

I need to be reminded that I'm really just a princess trapped in an overworked, under-appreciated, single mommy's body...

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:24 PM
I'm glad to get the stinky trash out of my house.

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:23 PM
If a man wants to dote upon you...
Enjoy it while it lasts...

Honestly it's not like that wallet's getting much fatter, and it's also not like the courting aspect of the relationship lasts forever.

Unfortunately...

Most women deserve to be worshiped, so a little bit of some sugar Daddy doting never really hurt too much...

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:19 PM
But we do love out phorn...
:P

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:13 PM
I'm a single mom...
I do everything.
With a smile.
Usually...

pushbuttonpoet's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:00 PM