Community > Posts By > Shymamaof2

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:13 PM

truth - i like questions

WHAT IS THE MOST SICKEST THING YOU EVER DID?

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:09 PM

ha - i'm as single as they come

and i'm not so sure about the girls itt =oP

AGAIN TRUTH OR DARE

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:05 PM

Dare.

CHICKA
I DARE YOU TO GIVE MONKEY A LAP DANCE!

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:04 PM

i like this thread....
but there's not a lot one can do in the "dare" dept...

so - I'll take truth =o)

DO YOU HAVE A GIRL IF NOT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE GIRLS THAT REPLYED

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:58 PM

Truth.

CHICKA
WHAT IS YOU THE MOST MEANEST THING YOU EVER DONE?

There were a few things I've done that I really regret. I've had this problem as a teenager where I am one person one day, then a completely different person the next. One: My family took in a young man from church who just started out in the military. He became another brother...another son. I was fine with him. Then, one day, I don't know. I just had negative tensions with him. He wasn't doing anything wrong...it was me. He took my brother and me bowling. For some reason, with him excited and jumping up and down, I got mad at him and spoke a very mean jibberish (a language I don't even know). It hurt him so bad. He didn't say anything to me. By the time he got to his dorm, he was contemplating suicide (not just because of me...but because of other things going on in his life). I just made it worse. I've done more bad things to him, and my parents were very upset and disappointed in me. They felt it was because they were spending more time with him than with me. My dad did see my point of view...and was a little jealous that my mom was spending way too much time with the "God-son". But you know what, we are now a much stronger family. I'm cool and much closer with the young man...well he's not young anymore. He has a wonderful wife now with a son and a soon-to-be baby on the way. I'm so glad that's over with. Two: My last ex. He's a good Christian young man and my parents loved him. We've dated for about six months. Then one morning, I woke up and questioned myself, "Why am I dating this guy? I'm not even attracted to him." I thought about all the little things he did that annoyed me. When I saw him, I became a mean person. When the young adults laugh at his little jokes, I comment "That's not even funny." When my family went to the golf course for breakfast on an Air base, I had to leave for work. I ignored my ex when I told everyone good-bye. My mom and dad told me point blank that what I've done was cruel and just plain wrong. My ex and I agreed to just be friends. I really did feel bad later on what I've done to him. It's weird. When I was asked why I was doing it, I just said "I don't know." I didn't know why I did those mean things to good people. It was like I was outside myself. But that's my most meanest thing I've done in my life. (Oops, sorry so long. I'm a writer.)

OK
TRUTH OR DARE AGAIN

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:52 PM

Truth

MSCARMEN
WHAT IS THE MOST SWEET THING SOMEONE DID FOR YOU?

When I went in to labor with my daughter, I really wanted to see her being born. But I had to have a C-section. Because of complications, they had to put me under and I never got to see her until a couple of hours later when I woke up so I missed out on everything.

Six months later at Christmas, my Sister hands me this big package and in it is an 8x10 photo of my daughter just 2 minutes old. She told me that she talked to the nurse and told her what was going on and the nurse let her go into the nursery and take pictures while they were doing all the normal baby tests on her. She also had lots of other smaller pictures that she had taken as well. She wanted to give me the pictures sooner but wanted to make it a special present. I don't think I have ever cried as much as I did that day, not to mention being eternally grateful, and even now thinking about it has me teary eyed!

OM THAT IS THE SWEETEST THING I EVER HEARD THAT MADE MY EYES TEAR UP TOO!
TRUTH OR DARE

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:49 PM

dare every time no exceptions

I DARE YOU TO GIVE THE NEXT PERSON TO REPLY A LAP DANCES

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:45 PM

What the hell....let's take truth this time.

TELL ME WHAT IS THE MOST FREAKIEST THING YOU EVER DID?

Had sex in a tent at an outdoor church retreat. The windows in the tent were open and I have no idea how many people saw what we were doing.

OM WHAT DID THEY SAY TO YA
TRUTH OR DARE

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:41 PM

What the hell....let's take truth this time.

TELL ME WHAT IS THE MOST FREAKIEST THING YOU EVER DID?

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:40 PM

:angel: TRUTH
OR
whoa DARE
Trudare!!!!

I was a little mixed on my answer,wink,lol

I DARE YOU TO TELL YOU DEEPEST DARKEST SERECT
I wasn't really ever born..noway

IM4U AGAIN
TRUE OR DARE

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:38 PM
Edited by Shymamaof2 on Sat 02/07/09 09:39 PM

Truth

MSCARMEN
WHAT IS THE MOST SWEET THING SOMEONE DID FOR YOU?

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:37 PM

I had to do scripture reading at church. While I was reading, I tripped over a word and said "Oh Mercy!" Everybody laughed because I always say that phrase. My face was burning from that moment. I have a pink shirt that says "Oh Mercy" on it...got if for my 21st B-Day. Ha Ha! Good times.

*Pulls down pants* biggrin

AGAIN JV
TRUTH OR DARE

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:35 PM

Truth.

CHICKA
WHAT IS YOU THE MOST MEANEST THING YOU EVER DONE?

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:34 PM

Got pregnant at 38! noway

Oops, sorry thought the "craziest" was for anyone, lol.

Most embarrassing? I don't get embarrassed that easily so that's a tough one. Let me think on that.

About the most embarrassing thing I did happened a couple of months ago at work. This guy was bringing a chainsaw back to exchange it for another one. The guy was cross-eyed, and I don't mean a mild case of it, I mean it was really bad!

So I'm trying to help him out and I can't look at him cause every time I do, I start laughing. I'm doing everything I can to hold back from busting out laughing, getting redder and redder in the face, and just when I think I got myself under control, he tells me he cuts down trees for a living. I lost it. I laughed so hard I couldn't talk and I was crying. And the poor guy had no clue as to what I was laughing about.

I had to get my Manager to take over for me so I could walk away. When the manager finished and the guy left, she asked why I was laughing so hard. So I explained to her her that I was trying not to be rude by laughing at him being cross-eyed, but when I told her about what he had done for a living, she laughed just as hard!

LOL MSCARMEN AGAIN
TRUTH OR DARE

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:31 PM

thought I could find a man by joining an online 'dating' site laugh

ok, skydiving?

AGAIN LEDI
TRUTH OR DARE

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:29 PM

I had to do scripture reading at church. While I was reading, I tripped over a word and said "Oh Mercy!" Everybody laughed because I always say that phrase. My face was burning from that moment. I have a pink shirt that says "Oh Mercy" on it...got if for my 21st B-Day. Ha Ha! Good times.

AGAIN CHICKA
TRUTH OR DARE

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:25 PM

Blew a kiss at iam4u in nudge.

AGAIN JV
TRUTH OR DARE

Dare

I DARE YOU TO MOON THE NEXT PERSON TO REPLY

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:22 PM
Edited by Shymamaof2 on Sat 02/07/09 09:23 PM