Community > Posts By > eric22t

no photo
Wed 08/26/20 02:41 PM
well one of yous needs ta drop your filters for a bit so da udder one can messagethink slaphead

no photo
Wed 08/26/20 02:38 PM
still thinking about an explanation fer 8 lbs per gallon floating

no photo
Wed 08/26/20 01:32 PM
everything you couldn't find at the mall and penny's

no photo
Wed 08/26/20 01:30 PM
i'm thinking actually it does make sense tom.
1st off the moon and earth are both spheres so some of the apparent crescent shape comes from added depth of the sphere shape of the moon and the light line climbing the bulge of the moons sphere.
2nd the occlusion is caused be earth blocking the light and since earth only goes in one direction the occlusion progresses in one direction until the sun hit the moon from the other side of the earth an d starts the process over

no photo
Wed 08/26/20 12:06 PM
Edited by eric22t on Wed 08/26/20 12:07 PM
thinking i really should not rofl at she^^^ who hates shoppingoops

no photo
Tue 08/25/20 07:27 AM
thinking kk should at least tell lars if she was referencing the song or one of the drinks' jingleswinking

no photo
Tue 08/25/20 04:54 AM
no. last seen a month ago, was just the oldest descriptor set up when the site started decades ago.

no photo
Mon 08/24/20 08:26 AM

thinking it is highly annoying that only half of the messages in a message group have evaporated. and now i have to wait until crystal messages me before i can send anothergrumble

Weird this happens? I've had the same with KitKat a while back and the other day another member also said they couldn't message me while we had exchanged before.
Must be some glitch?
I'll message you, no worries!

thinkingsmitten the world is as it should be againbigsmile

no photo
Mon 08/24/20 05:57 AM
thinking it is highly annoying that only half of the messages in a message group have evaporated. and now i have to wait until crystal messages me before i can send anothergrumble

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 01:56 PM
slaphead laugh

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 05:43 AM
this one looks like it deals with what you are describing crystal. and after a quick scroll through, it it looks pretty straight forward

https://www.pcerror-fix.com/fix-displayvideographics-issues-windows-10-update

no photo
Fri 08/21/20 01:42 PM
well iffen you like it so much you eat it

no photo
Fri 08/21/20 01:34 PM
asparagross and bbruckly on pizza is grounds for an exorcismsick

no photo
Fri 08/21/20 01:28 PM
Edited by eric22t on Fri 08/21/20 01:30 PM
rollaball this has been covered many times. but here it is again.

I'm talking to someone n getting replies but there's a new mail notification above and when i open it, it shows no unread message,

here ^^^ while you were typing your response to them, they sent another message before you clicked send. so your response is the newest and shows in the preview line. if you open that mail back up you will find their newest message just above yours. that happens because of simple timing and the mail here is static unlike hangouts or skype type instant messengers.

i use to get that alot from a friend who could type about 300 words a minute.

as for the second part, if they were not deactivated then they blocked you after sending the message so here the mail would have gone poof but not in gmail. or you got the generic notification because they matched with you in mutual match but didn't actually send a message here.

all are how the system responds not bugs or something broken

no photo
Fri 08/21/20 01:07 PM

slaphead nope

sleepy dopey and grumpyoops

DA dumb azz she said she's moody... you don't poke moody with a sticknoway

notice i did it from work? lol and yes i prolly pay for it but that's ok too

no photo
Fri 08/21/20 01:05 PM
although i must admit she has done much better this time than the last couple of times she had marathon schedules.

and rest time is coming next weekendbigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/21/20 01:03 PM
slaphead nope

sleepy dopey and grumpyoops

no photo
Fri 08/21/20 01:01 PM

Moody, very moody!

Probably tired, overworked, low blood sugar.... I'll let you have my chocolate stash:hugging::hearts:

smitten Thanks KitKat flowers

Yes, overtired and overworked. Today is day eleven without a day off, tomorrow will be 12 and then I have Sunday off. I agreed to work my days off, but thought I was agreeing to just open, not work the whole shift. grumble After speaking, or rather ranting to my boss today, I will only have to open on Monday and can leave after two hours. The other girl will be back to work on Tuesday, and we're hiring another girl, so things should get back to normal soon.

I think after today, he gets how working me too many days in a row isn't really a good idea pitchfork laugh

@ Cutie... Thanks, I am. flowerforyou

I knew you was on a long work schedule, glad will be over soon
Take care of you:hugging:

yeppers she has been 3of the 7 dwarfs most of this week
can you guess which 3?laugh

no photo
Fri 08/21/20 05:08 AM
Edited by eric22t on Fri 08/21/20 05:09 AM
pull enough sticks and they will appear poetrylaugh

no photo
Thu 08/20/20 03:24 PM
nts skip the install shade line on the honey do list