Community > Posts By > Duchess_Athena

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:58 PM

just watch out for daddy he likes to get us in trouble sometimes.....looks around I didnt say that daddy if your looking.....loldevil devil devil devil devil

Well I have just goten back into the forum I have been gone for months and just came back for some stress relief. So I am clue less as to who you are talking about doll if it is not the daddy above.

LOL that be the one

Alrighty I got it...I checked out some of the back pages I am up to speed now...

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:57 PM
Uhmmm can't be to much trouble he is still on the board...laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:52 PM

just watch out for daddy he likes to get us in trouble sometimes.....looks around I didnt say that daddy if your looking.....loldevil devil devil devil devil

Well I have just goten back into the forum I have been gone for months and just came back for some stress relief. So I am clue less as to who you are talking about doll if it is not the daddy above.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:48 PM
Go ahead and add me into the game... I will let you know right now I am hard for anyone to match... lolflowerforyou laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:26 PM

she knew him as her Bf .Thet talked for 2 months and was at my house a cpl of times she thought he loved her .......Thats why she did it. shes young and wanted to make him happy just like all my girl friends did when i was 16

That is horrible. I am going to raise my girl to not have sex with bf's no matter how much they say they love her. Just for this kind of thing that happens to little girls. I just don't feel with their hormones going all wacky at that age that it is a good thing to mix sexual relationship of any kind at that age. I just hope they used protection.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:22 PM

agree w/dutchess flowerforyou flowerforyou

the apparent argument/debate right now is that I am trying to explain over and over is the responsibility factor if the action is carried out (right now).We keep going round and round because everyone wants to find a fault w/system. With the system as it is in place right now, today, is my point. Not factoring what ifs/or maybes/ or shoulda/woulda/couldas

Thanks franshadeflowerforyou flowerforyou

I think they put the system in place for people who do not parent their kids and let them do whatever.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:16 PM
besides if she is going around having sex with the guy your problem should not be with the guy but you girl. She didn't come home crying about being raped she came home hiding the fact she just had sex with a 19yr old guy in a backseat some where.

Your problem should be with the fact your girl is leting herself be used by men for nothing more then a one night stand.

Take yourself away from the fact that this is your girl and look at it from the point of the guy. You need to find out what is going on with your girl that she feels the need to have sex with someone she just met and does not know at all.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:12 PM
The best tactic my mom used with me growing up was scaring the hell out of me. 17-20 I only slept with 3 guys ever. If kids wont listen to you then just scare the hell out of your girl till she learns to get her head straight.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:00 PM
Ok I should not be shocked on how this simple topic got thrown out of control.

1. Everything starts with being a good parent
2. always teach your children from the get go when they are young that they are responsible for their on actions
3. teach them from a young age to not date or have sex until they are married (we all know this never happens)

I mean really do you want you kid dating which majority of the time no matter how good your kid is leads to sex or do you want them learning in school and going to college so they don't end up a loser in life.

Kids are not born doing the things they do they learn it. You cannot excuse yourself with peer pressure from outside sources either. If you are a good parent and teach your kids good they will grow up to be great adults and leaders in society. The best tool in being a parent is by example. What example do you set for your kids???

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:38 PM

I have a friend in deland.... There's nothing there......

It depends on what you are looking for. I like my peace and quiet. There is plenty of stuff close by with in driving distance.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:22 PM

When I get a break from school I want to travel more of florida and see what all is here.

sebastian florida is a really nice area...went skydiving there once happy

I have herd of it b4. Thanks I will tuck that away in my mind for later.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:28 PM
When I get a break from school I want to travel more of florida and see what all is here.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:20 PM
That is how I felt about Tn when I left.

Sorry forgot to quote

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:16 PM

The Deland/Deltona area is also cheaper and closer to the big cities with out being a big city. In my little area we have at least 3 super walmarts. Don't ask me why it makes no sense.

yeh my dad, brother and sister all live in Deland..its growin up there though too, but it is nicer than here..i think anyplace in the U.S is better than here..LOLlaugh

I know how you feel. I have lived in many places and came back home a year ago. I just love florida. I would probaly just die if I ever left again.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:15 PM

i'm about 2 hr away in clearwater

Never been there...herd about it that is it

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:13 PM
The Deland/Deltona area is also cheaper and closer to the big cities with out being a big city. In my little area we have at least 3 super walmarts. Don't ask me why it makes no sense.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:07 PM

I am just wondering how many are on here. I know the area I live in is small, but i like it

I actually live in Ormond Beach which is next to Daytona Beach

Yeah a gf of mine use to live up there. I have never been but drove by plenty of times visiting friends in Jax.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:02 PM
I am just wondering how many are on here. I know the area I live in is small, but i like it

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:00 PM
Is there anybody on here that lives in the central florida volusia areas?

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:04 AM
There is no reason to understand why unless you really want to get into a crimanals mind and most people can not handel that....

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25