no photo
Sat 10/17/09 08:50 PM
sorry no matter how many times i watch that i cry from laughinglaugh

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 08:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYlckOkcLsY

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 08:10 PM

At the age of 21 (I'm 20 at the moment but will be 21 soon), what do you think my chances of finding a "pure" girl are? By pure, I mean one that has not had sex or one that has done it only once with somebody she had been with for a very, very long time and thought she was going to get married to. Also, I like a girl who doesn't smoke, drink, or party. I also have to find her attractive, though.

I'm really having a heck of a time... I've been searching for a girl like this pretty much my entire life. I finally met one online a little over three months ago and we hit it off great. Not only did she meet all of my above criteria but our interests matched perfectly (which is rare, I have odd interests), and we'd constantly say the same thing at the same time. Then when we met in-person she stopped liking me. This was very hard for me because I was beginning to lose hope before I met her, and she turned that around. Now I am wondering if an opportunity like this will come by again or if I've just lost the ONLY person who meets my search criteria.

And before you ask, because I know it will be asked: purity is important to me because of three reasons - 1) I am pure, and want a like-minded individual, 2) I think it says a lot about a person's character because it shows that they are strong-willed, 3) If somebody has not had sex before then it means much more to them when they do have it. I think of sex as both a physical, emotional, and mental bonding experience that should only be shared with those you love deeply and want to spend the rest of your life with. I couldn't leave somebody I've had sex with unless under extreme circumstances, because I see it as a bond; but if somebody has already had sex they certainly won't see it this way.

So... what are my chances? Any ideas of places I can look to find the kind of girl I am looking for? Sadly I've searched this site inside and out and only maybe three girls out of the 4000 results I was provided even came close to matching what I was looking for. And the funny thing is eHarmony told me, "You have no matches." My search criteria? The world.

Maybe the kind of girl I am looking for doesn't use dating sites at all, and when using MySpace/Facebook sites they never set themselves as looking for a relationship or dating? Because I don't get much luck searching through MySpace or Facebook for people who are looking for relationships or dating, either.

I see a flaw in this. A woman could have had sex with someone that she loved deeply and wanted to spend the rest of their life with him. The man might have changed his mind about that. There was a bond there. There also could have been a death in the relationship or a divorce.

I very much agree

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 08:01 PM
Why is purity so important we all make mistakes in the past, You are going to shun a great girl because she might have givien it up to someone she cared for in the past. Don't be too picky if she's a good match don't hold mistakes against her if you meet someone. Accept

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 08:55 PM
Edited by kayarie on Sat 09/19/09 08:56 PM
Well i can't say from experience i never drank or did drugs, I stayed away from it so far. I don't like seeing where it leads to plus i had an ex who used to binge few days a week was bad.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 08:37 PM
maybe i should take it off when i go into stores

slaphead
might be the problemlaugh

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 08:35 PM
infatuation and love get mixed up

infatuation is when you like what you see

but you don't get into depth just an awe of someones looks or etc

infatiuation can be dangerous it never ends well

love is an understanding of who someone is
it's caring

it's a bond two of you share

it's real infatuation is not

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 08:27 PM
i have the oposite problem lol :(

everyone thinks i am like 26

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 08:22 PM
idk but so far
i've had some pretty bad luck laugh

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 08:11 PM
nooo if you love them try to stand by help them when they need it

well i would anyway lol

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 08:09 PM
waving

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 07:37 PM
target

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 07:36 PM
lonely marry me!laugh

we can go to target and run around the aisles!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15