springrain's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:32 PM
I think I'm hereblushing :smile:

springrain's photo
Mon 01/28/08 09:40 PM
Hi now i thought that was funnyflowerforyou

springrain's photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:18 PM
yes yesterday ended up with 6 inches here. mine is working fineflowerforyou happy

springrain's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:52 PM
hello winx, same with me was at first then it took off. must be the snow out here

springrain's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:50 PM
oopps mispelled sorry cateyez

springrain's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:49 PM
catzeyes

springrain's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:49 PM
yes I agree with her. couldn't say it better

springrain's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:31 PM
yo

springrain's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:09 PM
thanks misty, I feel a little better and thanks for all the suggestions from all ladies and gents.

springrain's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:41 PM
if everyone will rag on me then i will feel like I done something to deserve it.

springrain's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:38 PM
Hi was rejected after chatting for over a month with someone without a reason or answer to emails. Would everybody just rag on me or run me down so i feel better. Thanks. your turn:smile:

springrain's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:17 PM
I've been a member over a year and this is just my 4th post. something for everyone to laugh aboutlaugh drinker bigsmile

springrain's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:11 PM
I'm here :smile:

springrain's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:50 PM
I am having the same problem as claudette with the email thingy. Please help it is annoying.

springrain's photo
Wed 10/03/07 07:10 PM
I went to a meadow and sat down about a hundred feet from the tree line with very tall trees. As I sat I closed my eyes and said a prayer and afterwards this is what happened.

I saw a floating like being descend slowly from the sky and she looked at me and said "I am the keeper of the wind" and watched as she weaved through the trees softly plucking a leaf here and a leaf there and letting them drop on the ground. I wondered what she was doing.

Then another being descended and said to me "Behold I am the keeper of the animals and they will move silently among you. Do not worry as they will cause you no harm." Then the animals were gone.

Then a third being descended and said "do not cower for I am not here for you." I was curious but ramained silent. Within the shadow of her orra were flames and she was burning the remaining leaves and was gone.

Then I see another descend from the heavens and said "Behold I am the keeper of the rain." As I watched her the rain softly started falling and washed away the ashes.

Then another descended from the clouds left behind and said "I am the keeper of the seeds." I watched her as she gently deposited the seeds covering the burned areas and was confused.

Then I saw someone walking across the meadow towards me and I tried to hide for I did not know the man in question. As he came closer he said why does my child hide his face from the father. I said I did not know it was you. I asked him what this all meant and he said I will give you the knowledge to know these things at this time. You have many gifts bestowed upon you and yet always alone. I watched you travel for days and years only to stop along the way and help others in emotional and physical need. You have used your own compassion and hope in helping others so I give this to you.

The first keeper was the wind weaving in and out of the trees and gathering souls(leaves)together. The next was the keeper of the animals and as they were moving among you they were gently picking up a leaf(soul)here and a leaf(soul)there. The third keeper was the fire destroying all the leaves(souls)left behind that were undeserving. The keeper of the rain was cleansing those leaves ashes(souls). The keeper of the seeds was returning seeds(souls) to start anew with continued nuturing.

I understand father but why am I alone. He says to me My wonderful child I have not forgotten you in your time of need as I have been nuturing a woman that I will never make again. She is just like you and is ready to come forward to you side by side and into eternity. I collasped at my fathers feet and as my tears were soaking into the sandy soil freely I said to my father that I don't feel worthy of such a miracle. My father said to me "Son you have so much hidden beauty within you that I know you are worthy. Take this woman and protect here from harm and wherever the two of you should roam I will be there to guide both of you on your journey and allow no interference from mortal man and I give you the greatest gift of all. The gift of love. The wind intertweaving through the trees is my way of intertwining two souls into one. THE END AND THANK YOU FOR READING.

2 Next