Community > Posts By > Fragilis

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:22 PM
This song is what I'd say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu-8wGbWMro

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:57 PM
I'll e-mail the guy unless they're hundreds of miles away :/

It just seems pointless to get attached to someone I'll never meet in my life... why get my hopes up? Why risk falling for that person?

So I just don't send them an e-mail. Every once in a while they'll e-mail me though, after seeing I've viewed their profile, and of course, they're friggin amazing.

*le sigh*

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:53 PM
The point is to at least try it even if it's not something you'd do on your own... you don't say "Sure" and then ***** about how horrible it is the entire time. You at least give it a chance, because you care about the person that much.

Who knows, you might actually become interested in that activity.

A guy I was crushing on started explaining football to me -- and I HATE sports -- but I actually got wrapped up in the game. First time in my life I've ever actually **watched** a game.

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:43 PM
You're like a fallen porcelain doll, trying desperately to pick up the pieces of yourself without the means or knowledge to...

Why won't you let me help you?

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:38 PM
When I realize a 5 minute phone conversation erases an entire ****ty day of sadness.

When I start writing poetry in my head, over the little things he does.

When I want to draw him. Or take his smile and hang it on my wall, so I'll feel okay enough to go to sleep.

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:34 PM
There's no one where I live crazy enough to give me a chance. Haha.

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:56 PM
Well, I speak from personal experience, so don't expect this from every girl, I'm pretty sure I stray from the norm on more than one occasion. Haha. But here's a pretty good list:

*I look into his eyes a lot, even if I have nothing to say.

*I'll do stuff he likes to do, even if I'm completely uninterested in or hate the activity.

*I'll listen to him and give him feedback when he's confused, down, or has a problem he trusts me enough to talk about.

*I'll give him compliments and he can tell that I mean them.

*I'll be honest with him, even if it hurts him -- but be there to stop the pain afterwards.

*I'll smile, and it won't be forced.

*I'll listen to his side of disagreements, and work to find a resolution rather than act childish about it, i.e. refusing to let things go unless I "win the fight."

*I'll do random things for him, like write him a poem or draw him a picture, send him an e-mail when he's sad, sit down and have a smoke with him to let him know he's not alone.

The list goes on, but for me, when I love a guy, how he knows is by my responses to his needs and emotions.

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:43 PM

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:51 PM
Neither! Grape drink. Sugar, water, purple!

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:23 PM
What about other important questions? Like:

If you ran over my pet, would you tell me?

What are you deathly allergic to?

What are your phobias?

What are your thoughts on cheating?

Would you like to live in a secluded area near some woods?

What are your thoughts on animal sacrifice? You know, just in case?

Does this smell like cholorophorm to you?

Questions to ask yourself:

If I ran over his pet, would I tell him?

Does he only like me because I remind him of his mother?...

Does he know where I buried the bodies?

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:09 PM
No, sorry.

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:02 PM
I know you were only saving me because you wanted me to be alive, not because you knew I'd be happy later in life. But I want to say thank you anyway.

And I miss you.

Fragilis's photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:51 PM
The world stays the same. It's your perception that changes.

Personally, for me, the world gets darker.

Fragilis's photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:49 AM
Well, I've posted a few times on other topics, but I never really formally introduced myself to everyone on the site. So here it goes.

'Ello! :D I hope to talk to a lot of interesting people, and they seem to be in abundance on this site. I'm looking forward to random conversations, laughs, and maybe even finding someone to hold me :)

Fragilis's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:31 PM
As Tall As Lions has some very sweet songs.
Plushgun is peppy and fun.
Brand New will make you want to cry.

Fragilis's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:19 PM
Breathe Me by Sia
Mad World by Gary Jules
For You by Smile Empty Soul
Creep by Radiohead
The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot by Brand New
A Letter From Janelle by Chiodos
Vermillion Pt. 2 by Slipknot
Outside by Staind
Hemorrhage by Fuel
Elevator by Boxcar Racer
Wonderful by Everclear

I have perfected the art of melancholy. Haha.

Fragilis's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:03 PM
Man I'm all over the place, but here it goes:

Nine Inch Nails
Brand New
Chiodos
Blink 182
Deftones
Rise Against
Flobots
Boys Night Out
Smile Empty Soul
Mindless Self Indulgence
VNV Nation
Blood Hound Gang
Garbage
She Wants Revenge
Staind
Emilie Autumn
Massive Attack
Portishead
Plushgun
As Tall As Lions
The Working Title
The Foxery

Fragilis's photo
Wed 01/07/09 03:25 PM
I've always made friends with guys more easily. I guess it's because I'm laid back and sarcastic, and most chicks are too uptight :/

The bad thing about it is I always end up being "one of the guys"... I mean, I'm down for some Halo and all but if I start liking you I want the fact that I'm a girl to be acknowledged.

If I had a dime for everytime I've been friendzoned, I could probably buy a nice steak dinner. Haha.

Fragilis's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:58 PM
Well, I've always thought of it as manual self-esteem boosting... they want others to see them a certain way, so they begin by trying to convince themselves.

I find it ironic that confidence is often just a mask for insecurities. The funny thing about self-deceit is it only works if you aren't aware you're doing it.

So some of these girls end up over-compensating for inferiority complexes and become narcissistic. And if you 'know' you're beautiful and people want you, then who can tell you otherwise?

Honestly, to me, the whole "I'm stuck on myself" trend is unappealing, but I can understand the logic (or lack thereof) behind it.

Fragilis's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:11 PM
Soap! It made people cleaner, healthier, and exponentially improved the medical field.

Not to mention sanitation laws regarding our foods and the environment :)