NotYourAverageGuy's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:37 AM

Email me here and we can chat.

Male 33, in shape live in Escondido, CA

Matt

Wow, I guess I say welcome what a novel approach on a dating site. A marriend man admitting that he is here basically for the sex.

Well good luck to you...

I took it to mean that he's mainly interested in the emotional comfort of having someone close, and that the sex itself was less important. I can't help but empathize with him on that, since that's how I feel. It might not be true, but that's what I think he meant to say.

As long as I'm making friends and influencing people, I might as well throw a few more ideas out there:

-It's possible his wife actually does know; they could be in an open marriage or something. (Shh! I said possible, not probable :wink: ) I don't think many people can make that work well, but it's fine with me if a couple decides to try. Maybe I'm preaching to the choir here.

-If he really has the qualities he claims, I can understand the appeal (although I don't much like the "...let you be the woman in the relationship and treat you accordingly," part. Just my gender-equity nerve being pinched.) I hope he isn't just giving everyone the wrong idea with his choice of words. I'm a helpless optimist when it comes to people's intentions, so this is probably just wishful thinking. Matt, if you're still reading this thread, I'd suggest you make your meaning clearer. ohwell

I agree with SKPCG that it's at least good that he's not claiming to be single. That would mean lying to his wife and maybe drawing an innocent woman into a big mess by lying to her. Assuming he is cheating.

NotYourAverageGuy's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:31 PM
Edited by NotYourAverageGuy on Mon 01/05/09 11:34 PM

thanks Charles!!! Why didn't I see that Microscopic little "x" ?!!!! :wink:

Unfortunately, it's the first thing I clicked on when my first mm came up. Is there a way to undo it? My finger was still on the button when I realized I was clicking a "delete" box.

Oops! frustrated

2 Next