no photo
Sun 06/22/14 07:35 AM

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 07:29 AM

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 07:19 AM

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 07:18 AM

Thank you... She is my younger daughter and she moved to Idaho a few years ago to live with my (then) fiance due to problems with other teens here at home. I was supposed to be moving there with them but he moved here and she stayed with a boyfriend.

I could handle that because she was settled there with good friends and people who were her support group. She just dumped the guy she stayed with to be with a new guy...who is 12 years older than her and who wants her to move with him to Texas or somewhere... Keep in mind they are only together for a month.....

I am in NY so I am still miles away from her....and I tried to use my now broken up relationship as an example to her buuuuuttt....21 year olds know everything...

She knows I will be here for her, but I am afraid he is going to boot her out as soon they move...

Being a parent is tough....I always tell my kids they will never really understand what true unconditional love is until they have their own children.....brokenheart

Stay strong......and remember they love you too.....:heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart: even if sometimes it's hard to see:heart: :heart:

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 07:13 AM

no photo
Sat 06/21/14 07:11 PM
Pheromones????bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/21/14 07:01 PM

I have loved at first sight. Twice in my life, as a matter of fact. One I married and still love even though he's passed on. It wasn't just lust, but love that deepened with time. I saw him and just knew.

waving hey lake...me too....hence the thread, every man I've ever loved I loved at first sight (3)

One I'm with. now :heart:

However I'm guessing with the advent of online dating things have changed a lotbigsmile

All my loves are men I met in the RW

no photo
Sat 06/21/14 05:32 PM

Hi Linda, fancy meeting you here. :angel:

Emanuel Kant said
"the hater is more disturbed than the hated"

With this said, I say rise above...welcome savona :heart:

no photo
Sat 06/21/14 05:21 PM

Still ain't gettin me no coochie..

Never say die.....drinks

no photo
Sat 06/21/14 05:18 PM

Ten minutes ago.... My all-knowing, so grown-up 21 year old telling me something she KNEW was going to get me upset, and then getting caught in a lie.

I know it is HER life and she is old enough to do what she wants, but I can only see bad things happening, if she goes through with her plans... and it scares the S*&t out of me...

The most important lesson I ever learned was with my oldest daughter....when she moved out to live with her BF whom I knew from experience was bad news......

It hurt like hell, she was 21 at the time so there was really nothing I could do to stop it....I drove her to the train station and cried my heart out on the way home....then proceeded to get drunker than I think I've ever been in my life sad

Long story short, you have to trust that beyond a certian point they are going to make their own decisions....you know you raised them right.....just try to step back and be there for them when they fall....like you know they will...

Today she is back at home, has a degree in early childhood Ed and is dating the son of a friend of mine who is both a beautiful man inside and out.....

Let them stretch their wings.......remember, they will come back to you :heart:

I know it's hard....my thoughts are with you...