Wed 06/11/14 06:16 PM
Leon: The professional. By luc besson.

Jubolee's photo
Wed 06/11/14 06:09 PM
The end justifies the means..

Jubolee's photo
Wed 06/11/14 10:30 AM

Topic: what is important money or love?
though both are overrated , I must say it depends on what situation you're in right now. For example, you hAppen to be fortunate in your financial state then you must be thinking that love is more significant than money. then vice versa.

With love nothing else matters. Love can overcome anything and everything. It may not fix the problems, but it will get you through the problems with less hassle and heartache.

might even buy you next Sunday's Potroast!pitchfork

Why do people love to add Apples and Tangerines?laugh

With love, having someone to love and receiving it in return, you don't have to worry about anything. Even if you have food or not. Being together would be all that mattered, the little things in between can be worked together on getting. But you would do it with a smile knowing you have someone that truly cares/loves you and you love them in return.
you should see this movie; Moulin Rouge! You sounded like the male protagonist in that movie. It's a nice film. One of my faves

Jubolee's photo
Wed 06/11/14 10:30 AM

though both are overrated , I must say it depends on what situation you're in right now. For example, you hAppen to be fortunate in your financial state then you must be thinking that love is more significant than money. then vice versa.

With love nothing else matters. Love can overcome anything and everything. It may not fix the problems, but it will get you through the problems with less hassle and heartache.

might even buy you next Sunday's Potroast!pitchfork

Why do people love to add Apples and Tangerines?laugh

With love, having someone to love and receiving it in return, you don't have to worry about anything. Even if you have food or not. Being together would be all that mattered, the little things in between can be worked together on getting. But you would do it with a smile knowing you have someone that truly cares/loves you and you love them in return.
you should see this movie; Moulin Rouge! You sounded like the male protagonist in that movie. It's a nice film. One of my faves

Jubolee's photo
Wed 06/11/14 10:22 AM

I do respect your opinion. But like I said it depends. This topic is broad. Is it love in general? Or specifically to opposite genders?

Jubolee's photo
Wed 06/11/14 09:41 AM

Jubolee's photo
Wed 06/11/14 09:06 AM

I preferred Guglielmo Marconi, but thats just me.happy
oh the radio guy? I like his works too. Lol

Jubolee's photo
Mon 06/09/14 06:53 AM

I like his work on Leone's trilogy. Like the final showdown scene with Eastwood, Van Cleef and Wallach.

The showdown over the pot of gold? I haven't seen the whole movie though. Imma watch it.

Jubolee's photo
Sun 06/08/14 07:16 AM
Listened to once upon a time in a west a while ago and it was stuck in my head..

Jubolee's photo
Sat 06/07/14 02:56 AM
Any one wants pizza?

Jubolee's photo
Sat 06/07/14 02:52 AM
exactly..

Jubolee's photo
Sat 06/07/14 02:47 AM
Thank you, nice moustache^^

Jubolee's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:07 PM
Soooo...