Community > Posts By > Bocelli

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:23 AM
Thanks to everyone who has had fun chatting bout this topic as I slept! Keep up the good work! I expect you are all just going to bed. So sweet dreams. I hope you find your Knight in Sining armour, if only in your dreams!

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:22 AM

Looking at the photo you already have!!

Thanks so much for replying!

If you use the quote button in the post you are replying to it makes it easier for us all to understand, and to know who you are talking to.flowerforyou

Thanks once again!! I wondered how everyone was linked on here!

Hope you have had a great day today!

It is so cold here - well for England - that the snow is still on the ground.

It wasn't a bad one, apart from being cold all the time, I'm waiting for warmer weather.frown

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:20 AM

I am genar that someone is still looking for one.uinely a knight in shining armor. It appears to me that we are not appreciated anymore. It is nice to he

Why do you think knights are not appreciated any more?? Thanks for replying.

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:13 AM
All I see are smiley faces. What do they mean???

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:09 AM
Hi I am a lonely Christian single living in England. I wonder what makes us different to other singles?

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:02 AM

If you use the quote button in the post you are replying to it makes it easier for us all to understand, and to know who you are talking to.flowerforyou

Thanks once again!! I wondered how everyone was linked on here!

Hope you have had a great day today!

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:00 AM
Well I will send you some Brasso - that will shine it up!!

Thanks for your reply too! Good to hear from you!!

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:52 AM
Hi Everyone!

What have you been doing today?

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:50 AM

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:49 AM
You are so kind. I am sure if you lived in England we wuld be great friends!!
Who are the children with you??

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:48 AM
I am sure that is not true.

Thanks for your reply. The age of chivalry may not be dead yet!

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:34 AM
Hi! There is no need to feel lonely..but it would be great to find someone special.

I am sure all the good people on this site will chat to you and cheer you up! At least then you will not feel lonely again..

Hope you have a really lovely day!

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:30 AM
I sat here - not even dressed yet - (that's bad it is 08.29! ) browsing this site with all its lovely people and thought why am I single?

Honestly I never meet any decent single men. Although I would love a personal relationship too, guys I meet are either after one thing..or I don't meet them.

Beginning to think I should give up...

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:20 AM
Thank you just so much!! Everyone does appear to be noway very kind, so I hope they are friendly too!

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:17 AM
Thank you!! You are up late! It's 08.17 here!!

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:15 AM
Edited by Bocelli on Tue 01/06/09 12:16 AM
As most people I was dubious when I came across this site, but have found the posts I have read to be a bit of fun from very nice people! Well done to you all! have a great day from England!!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:04 AM
Edited by Bocelli on Tue 01/06/09 12:05 AM
Hi Everyone! Its snow!!! Yes.. here in the Midlands, England our pretty village looks a picture! Just about an inch of coverstill white and glistening! Hope you have a great day!!!:smile:

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:54 PM
Edited by Bocelli on Mon 01/05/09 11:55 PM
blushing If you are like me and dare I say have reached that glorious age...can I still expect to meet my Knight in Shining armour. You know the one that will always be there for me, love and protect me...and yes...still offer great sex??? Do let me know! (genuine question)

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:48 AM
It is so good to find an on-line agency that actually wants to be respectable. Well done!

Lots of people appear to be from America. Are there many English people in Northants, England on this site???

Please let me know.

1 2 4 Next