romee's photo
Tue 09/11/12 09:43 PM
never

romee's photo
Sun 09/09/12 01:40 PM
i hope your doing better today.flowerforyou

romee's photo
Sat 09/08/12 11:12 PM
feel free to give me your phone number then we can talk or text sometime.

romee's photo
Thu 08/30/12 07:06 PM
sleepy

romee's photo
Thu 08/30/12 06:59 PM

i have done nothing wrong to you but you have done me wrong i hate fakeness!!!! i don't believe in true friends anymore i don't even believe in true love.

Aww Romee, give it time. I understand exactly what you are saying. Sometimes we part ways just because and there is no "real" reason. Makes you wonder what the foundation was really made up of in the first place. Good luck, never shut the door to your heart. The right friends and lovers will find their way in. :wink:
your right Simone thank you.flowerforyou i just wonder if someone can love me or even like me forreal?lol frustrated

Of course they can. You are very attractive. You need to think about the girls you have been "choosing" because possibly you are targeting the wrong type of woman. I believe there is someone special for each one of us. Sometimes our standards are too high or too low and we look so hard we miss the good ones that fit right in.
your right simone thanks and you are a very pretty woman.:wink:

romee's photo
Wed 08/29/12 08:58 PM
thinking i just don't like people being happy when i'm not happy.

romee's photo
Wed 08/29/12 08:56 PM
Edited by romee on Wed 08/29/12 08:56 PM

i have done nothing wrong to you but you have done me wrong i hate fakeness!!!! i don't believe in true friends anymore i don't even believe in true love.

Aww Romee, give it time. I understand exactly what you are saying. Sometimes we part ways just because and there is no "real" reason. Makes you wonder what the foundation was really made up of in the first place. Good luck, never shut the door to your heart. The right friends and lovers will find their way in. :wink:
your right Simone thank you.flowerforyou i just wonder if someone can love me or even like me forreal?lol frustrated
sure there is there always someone for someone when ya find it let me know as well flowerforyou
oh ok sure thing thanks sneaks.flowerforyou

romee's photo
Wed 08/29/12 08:47 PM

romee's photo
Wed 08/29/12 08:30 PM

Ha ha {{{Romee}}} boi! flowers
lol hi newj how you been?flowers

romee's photo
Tue 08/28/12 09:17 PM
single used to it.

romee's photo
Tue 08/28/12 09:14 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
thank you.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

romee's photo
Tue 08/28/12 08:53 PM
no way not in person not even over the phone.

romee's photo
Tue 08/28/12 08:50 PM
Edited by romee on Tue 08/28/12 08:55 PM

romee's photo
Thu 08/23/12 06:43 PM
a little better today.

romee's photo
Thu 08/23/12 06:30 PM
yes i do regret it everyday that i once gave my love to an evil witch my ex girlfriend.

romee's photo
Wed 08/22/12 08:46 PM
pissed

romee's photo
Wed 08/22/12 08:45 PM
why in the world did you take me off your facebook friends list? not even a hi or nothing thought you were a friend that's messed up.grumble

romee's photo
Thu 08/02/12 10:27 PM
bored

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25