Community > Posts By > romee

romee's photo
Mon 04/23/12 06:33 PM

oh yes, Romee is a hottie. waving hiya sweetie. :heart:
hey you know you hot how you been sweetie?

romee's photo
Sun 04/22/12 09:01 PM
he's hot to the ladies.drinker

romee's photo
Sun 04/22/12 08:58 PM

sexy how you doing romee we havn't talked in ages hugs hun hope things r goin great for you

hi Noella sweetie i'm been ok yes it has been a long time hope everything been good with you feel free to hit me up sometime.:smile:

romee's photo
Fri 04/20/12 06:20 PM
nice

romee's photo
Mon 04/16/12 08:42 PM
not to good

romee's photo
Mon 04/16/12 08:38 PM

thinking noone thinks or even cares about me and love never.brokenheart

hey now! Just becaue I dont talk to you really these days doesnt mean i dont care, my dear!!
thank you sweetieflowerforyou it's just i used to be a pretty popular guy at one time loved by some people but now it's all gone!

you're still VERY loved, Romee!!!
i never get no phonecall nothing but anyway thank you sweetie for saying that much love for you to.flowerforyou

romee's photo
Mon 04/16/12 08:11 PM
hope you get better bro.drinker

romee's photo
Sun 04/15/12 08:08 PM

yo what's up lex long time no see how you been? i hear ya yeah i'm single iv'e been feeling like i'm not good enough for any woman.

Romee! Hey, my friend, let me tell you something -- you are one of the greatest people I've had the pleasure to get to know on here (and on FB!) and I cannot even begin to comprehend how you are still single....seriously, if women got to know you at all, you would be inundated with prospects....

Look, it's not about being "good enough" -- you're plenty good enough -- the real problem seems to be finding the right ones who can actually discern this!

(I have the same problem, I can truly sympathize with you!)

shades
your right thank you lex you one of the greatest people and friend iv'e ever known to...it seems like the ladies would be lining up to be with you!! if only they got to know what an awesome guy you are i ould love to have an honest loving woman that not a lying cheater like my ex was it's hard to even find true female friends. lol

For sure -- most of my life, I had more female friends than male. I mean LOTS more. Since I moved to Indiana, nada. Can't find a friend, a girlfriend, a llama, a decent beef sandwich, you name it. Romee, we need to go somewhere where women appreciate a decent guy, if there's any such place like that, with any such women!
yes you are so so right about that bro!drinker

romee's photo
Sun 04/15/12 07:39 PM

yo what's up lex long time no see how you been? i hear ya yeah i'm single iv'e been feeling like i'm not good enough for any woman.

Romee! Hey, my friend, let me tell you something -- you are one of the greatest people I've had the pleasure to get to know on here (and on FB!) and I cannot even begin to comprehend how you are still single....seriously, if women got to know you at all, you would be inundated with prospects....

Look, it's not about being "good enough" -- you're plenty good enough -- the real problem seems to be finding the right ones who can actually discern this!

(I have the same problem, I can truly sympathize with you!)

shades
your right thank you lex you one of the greatest people and friend iv'e ever known to...it seems like the ladies would be lining up to be with you!! if only they got to know what an awesome guy you are i ould love to have an honest loving woman that not a lying cheater like my ex was it's hard to even find true female friends. lol

romee's photo
Sun 04/15/12 06:48 PM

romee's photo
Sun 04/15/12 11:36 AM
i'm thinking i know i should workout today but i'm just to tired to do it.

romee's photo
Sun 04/15/12 11:32 AM
tired

romee's photo
Sat 04/14/12 08:53 PM
your welcome sweetie your good people.

romee's photo
Sat 04/14/12 08:43 PM
happy birthday!!!drinker

romee's photo
Sat 04/14/12 08:41 PM
yeah and you look great as always.flowerforyou

romee's photo
Sat 04/14/12 08:18 PM

Dunno what's going on with you :/
nothing much been chillin how you been?
pretty good :) Higs Romeey
thanks kiss hugs to you to missed you on here. :}

romee's photo
Sat 04/14/12 08:15 PM
Edited by romee on Sat 04/14/12 08:15 PM

nooooo

Ohhhhhhhh, really now??
thank you luvlove you to. :wink: flowerforyou

romee's photo
Sat 04/14/12 08:06 PM
nooooo

romee's photo
Sat 04/14/12 08:01 PM

Dunno what's going on with you :/
nothing much been chillin how you been?

romee's photo
Sat 04/14/12 02:59 AM
for non minglers i don't understand why you guys didn't ask me to be on the music cd to?grumble

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25